Baby is Breech

frankie247

Reaction score
Well I ended up at delivery triage this afternoon as had reduced movements, and well, to cut a long story short it turns out baby is now breech and I've been booked in to have a c-section on Monday! Omg, what a shock!

Wowzers!!! What a surprise! At least you know you get to meet your baby on Monday!!!

Oh wow what a shock but a lovely one. You're going to be a mummy come Monday!! Did they offer to try and turn baby? I understand they can do this but not sure if there is a time limit on when etc.

Oh wow, that was unexpected!! How exciting you know exactly when you'll be meeting LO now :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Oh Frankie, sorry to hear but so glad they're getting you a c-section to make sure the baby is okay. Please update us when you can.

Oooo that was unexpected! Good luck for Monday though!

They said had it been 36/37 weeks they'd offer to turn - but not now. So section for definite Monday unless she turns herself spontaneously

Wow! What a shock. Oh my. How are you feeling. Good news that you get to meet your LO, hope you're ok about the c section xxx

are you happy with that? have they not advised you on body positions that encourage baby to turn? like being on all fours, sitting on your knees but leaning forward onto a gym ball? basically anything where the shoulders are further forward than your hips.

but if you are happy about it, then way hay! lucky you knowing baby will be coming on monday! x

I think they keen to get baby out as this is my 3rd episode of reduced fetal movement and she's big. I'm still in a state of shock as I won't be getting my natural water birth but I can see the positives too and I'm looking forward to her arrival.

WoW! That is a shock. But like you say if there keen to get her out, then however it may be, it's for the best. My opinion anyway. Ooohhh!!! Enjoy your weekend :) your going to have your princess in your arms on Monday :) xxxx

Oh wow what a shock!! Glad ur feeling ok about it and hope all goes well on Monday for u! X

Very exciting, glad you are feeling OK about it all. X

Oooh, I bet you can't wait for Monday - haha probably the only time you've wanted the weekend over and done with!!! Good luck xxx

Hope all goes well for u! Least u know I'll meet ur little princess Monday xxxx

Ah, at least you will finally meet her on Monday, that must be exciting! x

Crikey me, bet that was a shock!!!! Hope it goes ok hun, im excited for you that you are meeting your little lady xxx

Wow hunny what a shock that must have been! I was petrified at the thought of having a c section but nothing beats holding ur baby after they born no matter how they make it into the world! :love: I would have a c section at the drop of a hat to make sure all is well in the future, well worth the pain.

Best of luck on Monday, so exciting u will get to meet ur lil girl! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back