Gonna be an Auntie again.... *updated baby arrived early*

Strangeness

Reaction score
on monday!! My brother in law's girlfriend is having a planned c section due to breech baby! :cheer:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck to her hunny! :hug:

Good luck to her! :cheer:

It's great becoming an auntie isnt it? I have 3 neices and 2 nephews :lol: I was so exited every time :lol: :hug:

bluestar.gif
awww thats great news! :hug: xx

I love being an Auntie! I've got one niece so far called Katie and she is gorgeous! They think this one is a girl as well and gonna call her Sophie. Won't be able to see her until tuesday though but I'm well excited :cheer:

I dont reckon il ever be a proper aunty, OH's brother has a son but I dont really class him as my nephew.

I cant see my brother ever having kids, he is too self absorbed :rotfl:

Well it seems I am now an Auntie again! Baby was born yesterday by c section as her waters went early. Don't know anymore details as my hubby is useless! But he's going up tonight to find out everything and see her, I can't go cos of Aaron. Pretty sure she is called Sophie if they are still going with that name. Things are a bit complicated though at the moment so it's kinda hectic, will let you know more as I know.

Well hubby went last night and took pic for me on his mobile! She's gorgeous! Weighed 7lb 9oz and was 10 days early! They have called her Sophie Louise, think my dh has gone mega broody again now. She was born at 11.30pm on the 10th Nov. Thing is due to my brother in law's girlfriend having a baby before and it being taken into care it seems that Sophie will also be going the same way. My brother in law suffers from disability and I think social services have assessed them and found them not to be fit parents. She's still in hospital for the moment but I don't know when they will take her.

o no, ur poor bro in law :(

i hope that sophie can stay with her parents, poor little thing :hug:

Well still not sure what's going on. Basically they had a meeting with social services on friday before the baby was born and because she was having planned c section meant to be today they said they would take the baby today. But now she's had baby on friday I'm not sure what's happening. I think they will be up the hospital today and probably taking her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back