Baby is already similar to DH!!!

Hazel

Reaction score
OMG this is so weird. My DH loves thunder storms and every time we have lightening he sits up watching it.

It's thundering here now and baby has been going mad all evening, moving so much it is actually hurting me!!! She must have known it's going to thunder.

Freaky eh???

P.S
I've also got a cat attached to me as he's scared of the thunder. :roll:

She did this last time it thundered a couple of weeks ago but just thought that she liked DHs voice.

:D Oooo its strange with the voice thing! Pip loves Anthonys voice she gets all excited hehe so he whispers stuff to her and she stops moving then when he stops talking she goes mad with kicks hehe

Hazel you may have had the same storm that came across this way! Was huge proper thunder and lightening!! OH loved it. LO practically slept right through like I do!

I am so tired this morning. Thunder went on until 3am and baby was kicking all the way though it. :sleep:

We had thunder and lightening too last night! The dog kept wanting to go out in the garden so he could bark at it :roll:

Mildly said:
We had thunder and lightening too last night! The dog kept wanting to go out in the garden so he could bark at it :roll:

Stoopid dog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back