i swear my baby is trying to come out

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
as above these movements baby is making lol feels like shes trying to get out i can feel her turning or moving down her elbows and legs are going its a weird sensation it actally feels like finger nails scratches the hurt a tiny bit not like contractions like as i described lol its weird coz i can feel her head being down she was transverse yesterday but shes moved head down now as i was on all fours cleaning the floor but that feeling when it feels like there trying to come out is weird i also have a few braxton hicks to and think shes moving with them too

awww :)

I've had a few painful movements in the last 2 days, also think she is pushing right up in the middle of my ribs, little monkey she's hurting her mama!

x

this is down below lol ust feels like someone scratching me when she moves lol well shes not been under my ribs i dont think lol i have a fracture rib atm so i hope she understands to stay away lol she seems to also make me eat loads and unhealthy stuff lol i wanted cake b4 but the shop dint have what i wanted so ended up getting a small round cream cake and ate the lot and 2 cream eggs she has her days where she doesnt want anything and then i pig out over two days lol

I'm the same Emma, I go a couple of days not piggin out and then 2 days of eating EVERYTHING in sight, especially sweet things! I was always a savoury person before I fell pregnant.

How did you fracture your rib?????

I've had the same feeling lately Emma - it's so weird. I could have sworn he was breach and it was his foot or hand scratching me down there and it felt like something was going to come out! But had a scan on Weds and he is head down! So it must just be him getting into position xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back