Movement question

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I've been certain that I've been feeling kicks in my vagina area, but thought that I was going mad. But just now I was watching TV and half lying down when it started up again. So (tmi coming up) I pulled down my knickers and watched my vagina and sure enough the front of it was moving - a lot!

Please tell me I'm not the only one with a moving muff! It's really quite uncomfortable and not a pleasant experience at all. How could anyone want to have sex knowing that their baby is right down there moving their vagina!?!?

I didn't imagine it as DH saw it aswell, and even with my pants up you could see it.

It's horrible! :shock:

oh my god is this what i have to come in the next month or so...?!?! lol
the joys of pregnancy... :D

hope baby leaves your 'bits' in peace soon, but i'm sure it's all normal anyway!

hope baby leaves your 'bits' in peace soon, but i'm sure it's all normal anyway!

This morning she seemed to have moved up a bit, but it's still uncomfy when I am sat down. I guess I will have to wait until she's flipped around and is headbutting my bladder late in my 3rd trimester. Then I can moan she's attacking my kidneys!! :lol:

haha that must have been weird!
i feel like i'm already fighting for space! if i sit a certain way and the baby doesn't like it - he/she let's me know about it!! i think i'm having either a huge or hyper baby!!

i think i'm having either a huge or hyper baby!!

Ditto!! We can post pics of our babies that have extra long limbs, I'm sure her legs must be twice the length as they should be!

I have sort of been having the same, expect my baby is kicking round the back.

you cant see kicks, but i can defo feel them near by backside area lol

its all very strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back