Baby is back to back again

Melly+2

Reaction score
I can just tell with the way when bubs gets hiccups i can feel it closer to my back, also with change in movements, loads of boots to the sides of me now, and at the front once again they are very different and more of them, i knew it wouldnt last baby being right way round :( :cry:

theres still time to turn again :hug: :hug: :hug:

just get on your hands and knees/bouncy ball and make sure you dont slouch on the couch etc :D

Still time to turn. :pray:

And if baby is naughty and doesn't, you will be fine. My mum has a funny shaped pelvis so all her babies have been back to back for the whole of pregnancy and delivery and she still did it 6 times! :wink: :hug: (Completely insane in my opinion though! :rotfl: )

levi kept going back to back right till the last minute but was just right for birth, try not to lay on the sofa leaning back to much and i also rocked on all fours for a bit each day too :D

Hun theres still time!!
I was opposite, Isla was the right way all the way through my pregnancy, then turned back to back the night my waters broke, and stayed there! :roll: baby could move for you at last minute too, dont worry! (but obviously hopefully front to back) :pray:

Im still trying to get a birthing ball, ive asked gal to ask his mate if his oh had one i can nick off her as all fours is a bit painful,on the old knees

I wouldnt care ya know I had an exercise ball that I had never used and sold it on ebay b4 I got pregnant... u could have lent it off me!! they seem to go pretty cheap on ebay??

I had a back to back labour - it wasn't so bad - I managed on gas and air. It felt like forever though! :hug:

Kim x x x x

My little girl was back to back and was in labour for 38hours, dont wana do that again :lol:

Ask for acupuncture if its available. I had it at 40 weeks and I swear I felt baby move straight away! - I never gave birth for another 11 days though and she had turned back - little minx!

Kim x x x x

Mel&Bean said:
My little girl was back to back and was in labour for 38hours, dont wana do that again :lol:

38 hours of labour :shock: :shock: :shock: .......

**Lesley steps away from 3rd tri and back to 2nd where she felt much safer not thinking about labour**

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

There's still time sweetie! Fingers crossed s/he wriggles around again for you :hug:

MrsBrightside said:
Mel&Bean said:

38 hours of labour :shock: :shock: :shock: .......

**Lesley steps away from 3rd tri and back to 2nd where she felt much safer not thinking about labour**

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Have i never told you that :rotfl: Prob the reason why hehe,iot was only coz hopw was back to back though hun, most labours are way shorter then that dont worry, and if it helps i just used gas and air, it wasnt the pain that was so bad, just the lack of sleep :sleep:
It doesnt help that our sofas are orthopedic (sp) so they have a natural curve in the back of them if you get me, plus i get moaned at by oh if i siton the edge in his way haha

nope you never told me :shock: :shock:

prob just as well :lol: something are just best not knowing :lol:

either way its tuff poop now, the truth has been spilled mwaahhh :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14