Jessica Holly Crozier's birth story

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
Well it all started on Thursday when I went to the hospital with a waters going, as it happens I had slightly ruptured them so they sent me home as I was in early stages of labour. Friday morning 6am I woke up with contractions 10 min appart they were not that bad rang the hospital and they told me to hang on till they were 5 min appart and they will have a room ready for me,12pm I rang to say they were 5min appart but they were still not to bad so they asked me to wait untill they were 3 to 4 min or I could'nt cope, so at about 2.30pm I went in the midwife looked and I was 4cm dialated the pain was still not that bad at 6pm I finally asked for the gas and air she looked again and told me she did'nt blame me I was 8cm dialated but my waters had still not gone properly so she left the room to go and get the things she needed but while she was gone the urge to push got to much and I broke my waters and deliverd her head before she got back in the room 2 more pushes and she was out at 6.07pm when she told us it was a girl me and OH had tearsin our eyes and still cant belive it, I had no stitches and have been fine since but had to stay over as it was to late to get someone to check her over. OH parents brought Luke in to see her he was made up he is so proud we all are. on my notes total time of labour was 3hrs and 40min.
She is so tiny 6lb 2oz head 33cm length 45cm. But at 2 days old she has Luke and OH wraped around her tiny finger. she is so good only wakes once in the night at the moment but drinks plenty in the day.

ill try to take some with eyes open

she is gorge hun

Can I have a labour like yours please? Sounds like a god send one!

It was I was so pleased with myself if only it was like that with Luke

Adorable!

I wanna book my labour to be just like yours too! :lol:

Glad you had a pleasent labour this time, Jessica is gorgeous xx :cheer:

Congratulations to you. She is absolutely gorgeous.x

Congrats to you! And what a fab labour...dunno if il be so lucky! :rotfl:

CONGRATULATIONS :dance:

Jessica is beautiful :D

Glad you had an easy time :wink:

What a great story!! Well done you :clap:

Jessica is absolutely gorgeous and Luke looks proud as punch with his little sister, the piccie of them together made me smile so much, he looks so pleased!! Bless :lol:

Enjoy your beautiful daughter, and again, congrats!! :dance: xxx

What a lovely birthing experience, she is so cute - congratulations

Wow! What a lovely, positive birth story and what a gorgeous little girl!
Well done!
L x

many congratulations....... wonderful birth story......... oh I do hope mine is that quick and easy

what a wonderful christmas present you have........ enjoy your darling baby

Thats brilliant!! Welcome Jessica & Congrats Mum, Dad & Luke :cheer:

Bagsy me to have a labour like yours please :pray: when the time comes :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111