Baby first aid stuff

charlie84

Reaction score
Right just been looking to see what i will need in addition to my regular first aid kit i have. So far i need to get

Medicine dispenser/syringe
Calamine lotion
Antiseptic cream
Thermometer

Now this is in addition to all the bandages and normal stuff in my first aid box.

Is there anything else that anyone thinks i may need. Also any recomendations for the thermometer, there seem to be so many different types out there but which type have you found the best/accurate etc.

I always keep two thermometers, one digital and one of those strip ones for forehead (in packs). Just to double check the readings etc. Find both of them on this page £8.99 and £3.49

I've also used a nasal aspirator a few times when babies have been gunked up.

Small scisscors
Baby nailclippers
Suncream for babies

Calpol is always handy, but I try to resist using it for every single sniffle or slight spike in temp. I don't go overboard for medicines like this but its personal choice at the end of the day.

Hope that was the sort of stuff you were meaning :)

Ummm I'm sure others will be able to add things :)

Cheers Sherlock :)

Just trying to get a list of things left to get before baby comes along and one of the things is the first aid stuff. Near enough ready now for baby.

Cheers for reminding me bout the scissors and clippers forgot bout those :wall:

nasal aspirator , ive used mine everyday as lelands such a snotty snuffly baby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back