Trying everything!

Lulabell

Reaction score
So today I have cleaned the bathroom, washed up and tidied kitchen, did a bit of hoovering, sorted last of babies clothes,did a load of clothes washing, been on wii fit, taken evening primrose oil, raspberry leaf tea and now having a bounce. So far all I got is back ache and more watery discharge. Baby has been kicking away so doubt anything will happen soon. :-( Hubby cooking curry tonight and poss going for a walk if I'm up for it.xx

Keep going!. But remember to take it slow. You might need a bit of energy when it comes to the baby wanting to come.

The only thing I didn't try with my 4 year old was sex! She was 11 days late, and I had to be induced... With 2 pesseries!!!

I had hot hot hot curry, raspberry leaf tea, pinapples by the gallon, cleaned the windows, washed the floors, hoovered Nd dusted, went for a walk up and down a steep hill, went for a bumpy car ride with my friends. I could not get her out!!!!!
Good luck! I hope you have more luck!

Good luck hun, I have tried everything and none of it has worked!! The onlt one I haven't tried is the caster oil :sick:

Yeh, I've heard bad things about it so won't touch the stuff. I've heard it gives you a bad tummy. Just trying to think of anything else I can do?xx

Good luck hun, I have tried everything and none of it has worked!! The onlt one I haven't tried is the caster oil :sick:

dont try the castor oil :shakehead: although our mums have all used it, as it is dangerous as it can cause the baby to open his/her bowels inside you which increases the risk of them swallowing the meconium and cauing problems and if it shows when ur water breaks ur likey to have a section to reduce the risks!! try anything else but this xx

Yeh, I've heard bad things about it so won't touch the stuff. I've heard it gives you a bad tummy. Just trying to think of anything else I can do?xx

Yeah I'd rather suffer!!

This is what I have tried -
Pineapple (at least 2 whole fresh ones a day!)
Aubergine
Oregano & Basil
Sex
Dancing on the Wii
40 minutes walking at fast pace on treadmill
Hot bathes every night
Raspberry leaf tea (now drinking 4/5 cups a day)
Evening Primrose (orally and inserting)
Cleaning the house

My midwife swears by sex and pineapple, but that's the only ones she believes in! X x

dont try the castor oil :shakehead: although our mums have all used it, as it is dangerous as it can cause the baby to open his/her bowels inside you which increases the risk of them swallowing the meconium and cauing problems and if it shows when ur water breaks ur likey to have a section to reduce the risks!! try anything else but this xx

Yeah thanks, trust me, I have no intentions of trying it! I'm just having to play the waiting game x x

i didnt try anything with first and went over and induced :eh: with 2nd i tried rasberry leaf tea tablets from 37 weeks and ate loads of pineapple (which my MW reckons softens the cervix only) then day before i was due had spicy food and dtd using durex tingle lube and i hour later it all kicked off i swear it was the lube!! although it was a full moon too!! so will see what happens with baby no3 although there is another full moon due the day after im due :) spooky!! x

Just had a nice spicy curry! I don't do hot stuff normally so mouth is burning a little. Lol. Bubs now has hiccups.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back