BaBy Cot

Loveleen

Reaction score
Hi All :wave:,

I am sure this has been discussed so many times but I cannot remember. I have started doing some research on baby cot/nursery and I am confused..A friend recommended me to buy the cot from John Lewis but I am find their cots a bit expensive but definitely very good quality.

Has anyone got any ideas on what stores I can look into for buying good baby nursery cot..:roll:

I got mine from mothercare about 4 years ago and it's still in perfect condition so will be using it again for little man. I have fallen in love with one in babies r us though but won't get it because we already have one! I do agree john lewis is quite expensive!

only places i can think of are john lewis, mother care and babies r us, i do love the john lewis cots though :) x

both of mine are mamas and papas ones (1 for my house and one for my mums)

there are both from ebay, very very good quality, no marks on them etc, 1 is from mamas and papas shop, the other mothercare,

how about argos? i had a good look round mothercare, local baby shop stork, mamas and papas shop and matalan and saw the quality of them then looked on ebay cos i love it, lol

good luck in searching!!

xxx

Mamas and Papas are fantastic quality a little bit pricey but every month they have diff offers on and you can often buy ex display and get a good deal, its worth having a look x

try argos they do a furniture bundle for 400 pound it includes cot wardrobe dresser/changer and its mamas and papas so will be good quality xxx

I got mine from Babies R Us and if you get the right matress, it can last for 5/6 years before they grow out of it and you dont have to buy anything else! :D I'm all for saving money. Ikea also does cots/cotbeds but they are a bit pricey and most of them arn't that nice.

xxx

I got mine from Great Universal catalogue. Its a Ladybird one and was half price. Its gorgeous! They do all the matching furniture as well. Argos is also fab for deals :)

Great..Thanks All..I will go through all these options before I decide..

sign up for mothercare emails if u havent already as u get fab offers emailed. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back