• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

baby christopher is here (with photos)

a huge congratultions to you Rach, i am sooooooo happy for you i have tears for you hun.

enjoy you gorgeous baby boy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: [/b]

Ive said it before, and ill say it again, he is GORGEOUS!!! Well done rach u all look so happy!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well done and congratulations!!! :cheer:
He is beautiful! Those pictures are lovely especially the one with mummy you look so happy-far from minging!!!!! :hug:

pic.gif

What a gorgeous little man, congratualtions rach :hug: xxxx

So happy for you Rach!
Christopher is absolutely gorgeous!
Does he realise he has about 100 'aunties' on this forum!
Give him a big kiss from me!
Lx :hug:

Oh Rach ... what a beauty and as the other girls have said you do not look minging you look lovely, proud and besotted. Luke looks over the moon too its lovely hunny, i am so so happy for you, :hug:

Congratulations

You look radiant, and very well considering you had just had major surgery!!! Rest up and dont do too much, it takes time to heal but you will soon be feeling brighter-it took me around 4 weeks I reckon until I felt I could move without my insides falling out!!! :shock:

Christopher is beautiful, the first piccie where his little hand is clinging to your gown brought a huge lump to my throat!!!

Enjoy your little man xxxxxx

congratulations welcome baby christopher you must be so proud wishing you all the hapiness in the world :hug:

aw rach i am so so happy for you! congratulations he is so beautiful :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back