Baby Riley is Here Hurrah!! Luv From Bobtheunfortunateone

bobtheunfortunateone

Reaction score
Baby Bean (Now Riley) was born New Years Eve at 7.42am Weighing 8lb 9 and a half oz's by C Section

At last!!

I had a show on Fri contractings started a few hours later but the hospital said that if I was still able to move around then they wernt contractions, didn't sleep all night by morning they hadn't stoped, so the Hospital said have a bath, which I did, and it made them worst but still bearable so I started with TENS, all that did was take the backache away, still walking around, but my hubby made me go into hospital, just in case. They checked me, but wernt to concerned as I was quite happy talking to them through the contractions...Anyway, turned out I was already 5cm dilated and he was breech...So they explained that he was quite a good size and being breech, would make it a hard labour and would put the baby at risk so we went for the C section as I might go through all that pushing and still have to have it anyway, he was born that morning, very quick to get it done and now back home with a cute baby boy.

Had alot of trouble with breast feeding after 3 hours of him sucking on the third day and he still would not sleep and I had not slepted in 3 days, we went for bottle fomula and he took 60ml and slept for 4 solid hours, and as kept that up til now (normal sleep3 hours!)

Just wanted to Thank everyone who I have spoken to in the last 8-9 months, for your, kind words of wisdom and humour! Your advice as always been well received. I hope to keep in touch with some of you, if any would like my email address I would be more than happy to give it out to you (I think you can email via this forum if not let me know) and let me know how you all go with your little ones!

I'm going to enjoy him now, hopefully speak soon

Love

Cathy

Congratulations Cathy, what a lovely way to start the new year.

Hope all is well

Congratulations on the arrival of baby Riley, love the name. xxxxx

Congratualtions, Enjoy baby Riley! such a lovely name!

Wishing you all the best

Steph

Congratulations - best New Years pressie I can think of!

Look forward to seeing the piccys
L x

Hello

Congradulations i love the name my best friends 7 year old has Riley as hismiddle name.
Hope everything else goes well now good luck.
Katrina

Congratulations!!!!!!
Great to have our bunny boys at last - isn't it??
Emilia xx

Congrats Cathy!
What a lovely new year for you both!
Hope you'll still be around on the site, and hope your well xx

Congratulations!

Love the name, can't wait to see some pics!!

Congratulations, I am glad everything went well.

Take care and well done to you.

I want mine out now!

Keep in touch

K x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member