Leanne's baby is here!!!!!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Just had a text from Leanne, baby AJ was born at 17.53 by emergency c-section. His breathing was a little slow so he is in scbu with his daddy at the mo, mummy is in recovery. Will update with news as I get it but have told her to take her time and rest. I think they are all in shock lol.

:love: :bunny: :pompom:

Well done sweetie, proud of you.......thought you were quiet this afternoon lol xxxxxxxx

***Birth weight of 6lb 5oz :D AJ will probably be in scbu til tomorrow***

Last edited:
Oh my God congrats, I hope they both have a speedy recovery :love:

Last edited:
OMG!!! This is a bit earlier than expected isn't it?? Hope all is well and send our love and congrats. xxxx

10 days earlier than her planned c-section. I knew he'd come early lol

Wow Leanne you just couldn't wait could you?!!

Congratulations to you all xxxx

awww congrats hope all is ok xxx

Wow leanne!! Congrats honey! Hope he is ok and you are recovering well! Xxx

OMG i cant believe it!!! CONGRATULATIONS leanne!!! sooo happy its finally over for you, this is so sudden !! wow cant wait to hear all the details lots of love and big hugs xxxx

Eeeeeek, how did this happen??

Congrats sweetie, hope he is out of scbu very soon x

Congrats Leanne! Bot suprised lol but know you were in a lot of pain! Looking forward to update! Wish you boat the best :) and rest!! Xxx

Hi this is Leannes OH.Mum and baby are well and baby is in special care due to size and being early.Mumm is doing ok and can't wait to hold baby

Aw glad to hear she's ok!! Bet your both desperate for cuddles! Congrats!!! Xx

This is Leanne's other half again.Baby was born at 17.53 by emergency C section due to being tacho cardic.Baby andrew was 6 pound 5 and breathing was abit laboured but is getting better,Mum was ok and is feeling abit better today.Baby was put in special care due to being small and early and given air etc and sounds like doing better today to.We'll update more later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back