Leanne's baby is here!!!!!

im looking forward to hearing updates on little AJ.... hope everythings ok leanne! xxxx

hi everyone hope everyone is ok. finally feeling up too saying hi. been a total rollercoaster of emotions 2 be honest. lol. AJ is doing a little better this morning and has managed a feed from a bottle rather thn being tube fed. I managed a good cuddle today my 2nd since he was born. Daddy has had more! boo.lol. I am feeling much better today and am not in quite so much pain. His big brother Dylan is hoping 4 a cuddle today but is very very proud and in awe of his baby bro. Will update again soon ladies with more good progress hopefully. love to you all.
Thanks to Jase for updating you and to BB for our announcement. Text you in a bit BB. xxxxxx

Hi.This is Leanne's OH,just thought i'd let you all know both mum and baby are doing better and baby is now eating more and breathing easier.He's still quite windy but the doctors are going to try and sort that so A.J will be able to eat more as he's quite a hungry baby lol,he's now in a proper cot instead one of the plastic ones and he's sleeping better and Leanne is getting alot better and is already been up and walking about since yesterday morning

Glad to hear things are on the up Hun. Keep strong and soon you'll be back home with all your boys

Lots of love xxxx

:hug: to all of you and Happy Mother's Day hunny xxxxxxxxxx

Glad to hear you and baby AJ are doing better xx

so glad things are getting better x

Glad your both doing well. cant wait for a pic! xxx

Dont know how i missed this!!

Big congratulations to you all, pleased mum and baby are getting better every day

Love to you all xxx

Congrats Leanne... Same day as my LO arrived :)

Hope you are both doing well xxxxx

hi all just a quick update for AJs pf aunties. Our little fighter is fighting hard to come home. All drips and tubes are out and we are totally bottle fed now. The last thing to go is the monitor so fx that may go today. I just want to take my little man home now and be back with Jason and Dylan. So everyone say prayers and keep everything crossed and lots of positive thoughts to get me home with my boys PLEASE!!! Love to you all.

Leanne, Jason, Dylan and AJ. xxxxxxxxx

Everything crossed sweetie!!

Glad he has improved a lot, you'll soon be home as a family I'm sure :hug:

Tonnes of positive vibes for AJ :love:

I was going to text you today lol. Hope you are all ok xxxxxxxxx

aww, hope you get home soon hun, fingers crossed :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads