Jamie Lewis is here!!!!

Ah congratulations he is beautifull.
so many babies being born by emergency c-section at the moment (gulp)
Hope you are recovering well, and be sure to stay in touch and let us know how you get on!

Congratulations Steph he's lovely!!! Lovely pics too.
Louise

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw bless he is soooooooooo cute... congratulations hun.. hope ur recovering well

hugs and kisses to you both

elaine and bump

Sorry you had a crap time of it but congratualtions on your gorgoeous little one!! :D

Bet you're well chuffed :D

Aw Thanks everyone, promise i will post some more pics soon!! me and Jamie are doing fine, he is such a good baby! (dont wana speak to soon!)

Kayl you will be fine! its definitely all worth it in the end and it hasnt put me off having another one, although think i might wait just a few years before i think of baby number 2!!!!!!! lol

Take care all x x

Hi there you!
Congratulations, and celebrations!!! Isn't it wonderful? (My lil boy arrived on 31st so I guess we are both still on cloud 9)
My labour wasn't too great either but its all forgotten now, I never realised how much love you could feel for such a lil thing....
He really is a cutie pie, well done you xXxXxXx

Thanks overthemoon, hope you and baby are doing well and sleepless nights not getting to you too much!!

Wow its hard work aint it, but all worth it, i think im quite lucky as jamie is such a good baby. only cries when hes hungry and wakes up once in the night for a feed. but hey dont wana speak to soon!! ha! im still shattered though!! its soooo tiring! walk round like a zombie most of the time!!!

Congratulations - he's gorgeous!

Lots of love to you all. xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back