baby blues :(

Her times are varying so each day is slightly off from the one before. she has norm been feeding at 11pm then 2am then 5am.. i hoped she wpuld be like my hoy at do 3 6 9 12 but then no 2 babies are the same xx

Hey hun im the same. I have a seriously refluxy baby and they say I have ond because of it iyswim. Some days feel like a total struggle. Like I just cba and everything feels like it takes rwice as long to sort out. The worst thing is im going to my mums on weds and she drives me in flipping sane and I can really feel myself getting anxious and panicky.......

I cry when ohbis at work....its hell when hes away. (He works from home a lot) but I still feel left alone. Also I have a 2.5 yr old and I feel he gets left out but hes solldoing well. Dint worry about them thinking you cant cope. If it is 0nd its an organic health problem and somethingbwe have no control over. Its not about not comping as im sure youre coping fine. Both children clean fed watered etc etc etc.......your managing by. You just need tla bit extra support as you get through it and thats nothing to be ashamed of!!

Thanks for your response hun. well the health visitor came on thurs and i was dreading it. She was absolutely lovely and so supportive. she was giving me leaflets and pulled a pnd one out and it me into tears. so i told her how i felt and how i cry on off all day and she listened which i think i needed (a stranger to talk to)and she said she doesnt think at this stage its pnd just a bad case of baby blues and that im just very low as i dont get any time to myself even when babies are asleep and not getting the support i need. and doesnt help im cleaning aftrr fil all the time too (we live at his). i havent been too bad last couple days and i know when oh goes to work tomo ill break down again. even though hes not helped me much either.. he was meant to do the weekend so i could catch up on sleep because i have have about a weeks sleep in thr last 3 weeks. i underatand he works but i dont get a break at all and he gets out of night feeds so you can imagine as soon as i do doze off she wakes. feel bad for my 2yo aswell as shes so demanding i never get long to sit and have snuggles with him and hea adjusted so well bless him.hes not well again has a cough and cold so im constantly worrying which sets me off into tears. i have started bonding with amelia now aswell as i didnt feel i could, maybe du to lack of sleep and energy but hv said aswell she can tell i can cope im doing it and like you said they are clean fed etc..hv said its because we had our little unit of 3 and now shes here. just hope things get better. ill always be here if you need a chat hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back