baby bath

rosey

Reaction score
does anyone know any good websites for baby stuff such as baby bath sets etc? have looked in mother care/ mamas n papas/ babies r us/ argos/ asda etc but they are all rubbish!
trying to look online but i cannot find much?
help :)

We've got the Little Circus bath set from Mothercare:

41Ibj-IeXaL._SX315_.jpg

Only other places I can think of is Tesco, or Kiddicare?

have been thinking about getting one of them wash pods, essentially it looks like a bucket, but its meant to mimic the womb as they are kind of sat in it?
anyone used/ seen them?

im gonna use the kitchen sink. i bought bath wash things from asda in the baby event and a towel from matalan but im just gonna use the sink and save the rest of my money for reuseable nappies and stuff lol

I bought mine out of asda, it cost me a fiver and it's plain yellow with the top and tail bowl and a foam back rest I'm not to fussed about having pattens on because he won't be using it that long and it didn't cost me the earth even my bath thermometer cost me £1 from the pound shop (it's so cute it's in the shape of a ducky!) Wouldn't worry about where it comes from because they don't actually spend that much time in it and you can bath them in a normal bath tub from 6 months plus xxxx

how about moses baskets? anyone seen any for sale with the stand that don't cost the earth?

how about moses baskets? anyone seen any for sale with the stand that don't cost the earth?

Argos prices don't seem to be too bad. We got the Little Circus bath so decided to stick with the theme. Turns out the moses basket for Little Circus is £45 then the stands are usually around £30. My face was like :shock: when I saw it!
Cheapest moses stand I've found is from Argos at £21.99 (which rocks).

If we hadn't decided on a theme for everything then I would of definately got a moses basket from Argos :)

ebay and facebook groups for moses baskets for me and just buy a new mattress. theres one in rhyl near me with stand for 5 quid and one in colwyn bay with rocking stand for 15 quid. new mattress is 8 quid from argos

i've also seen some nice moses baskets on Amazon. there was a lovely rocking moses basket stand for 12.99 too

has any one tried tk.maxx i got my stand for my moses basket from argos (it's mark's from when he was a baby!) but i got a new mattress from tk maxx and it cost me like £7 bargain or what got tons of baby stuff in the one near me atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back