Cot set?

becks20

Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get a cot set inc bumper and quilt etc, for cheap? iv seen one in mothercare but its £59.99 :O

Iv just started my list of things i need to get for the baby and me and OH r going to do a car boot sale to earn money towards the baby stuff lol just trying to get things for cheap without buying rubbish stuff x

Carboots are great places for buying baby stuff too, We got all our kids clothes there s esp a baby stage they don't get worn at at all , just outgrown! All the baby toys are so wipeable , they clean up and look new. Got cot set etc and moses baset from there with my kids, and sold them there afterwards! You can pick up some real bargains!

I went to asda the other day and they'v got really cheap cot things, there not in sets, you have to buy seperatly but they are that cheap that you'd probably be spendin around £15-£20 for it all. Only bad thing is that they arnt in like patterns. Its white, blue, yellow, or pink.. but hey, for the price.. who cares!

xxxx

Thanks will try looking there when we go. :) x

I went to asda the other day and they'v got really cheap cot things, there not in sets, you have to buy seperatly but they are that cheap that you'd probably be spendin around £15-£20 for it all. Only bad thing is that they arnt in like patterns. Its white, blue, yellow, or pink.. but hey, for the price.. who cares!

xxxx

Yeah i was thinking asda, ill have to try find a big asda near me, we have a small george store near but they dont do much baby stuff :( x

I second Asda, also Tesco.com, Argos, Ebay, Toys R Us have good ranges. I find Mothercare so overpriced!

I had my moses basket from a friend last time, and then never bothered with bumpers for the cot. Think I might this time though, they do look sweet, but I'm making sure I get unisex everything as next time round don't want to fork out again!

Im using a crib for the 1st 6months but can use the bumper on them aswell, i no ur meant to stop using the bumper once child can sit up but ill still use it, i used it with my daughter till she moved into a bed lol x

Hey, If youve got an Ikea near you I got all my cot stuff from there. I think my bumper was about £5!! Cheap and cheerful! Also I dont know if you have a sure start childrens centre near you but once a month they do a 'nearly new sale' and you can get carrier bags full of cot bedding for a couple of quid and all tjhe stuff i've bought has been lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back