Quality baby items

Bobbiex

Reaction score
Iv had a look round the Internet on websites such as mothercare,asda,babys r us, mamas and papas ect...and eBay but I'm wondering where is the best place to buy good quality bits such as bedding, bottles, all the little niggley bits but for a decent price tag and not something that is going to brake the bank if you know what I mean.

Also being new to this all how will I know when there is a good offer of items such as nappys and wipes. :wall:
I have no idea where to look... Please heeellppppp :)

Keep an eye out for offers at supermarkets etc for nappies and wipes. When I bought wipes during my pregnancy sainsburys had then on buy one get 2 free! With nappies look at the price per unit. 10p per nappy is a decent price.

Look at John Lewis sale online for baby goods, or you have mothercare, mamas and papas, marks and Spencer's and next x

We bought from a range of places depending on what had the best price for the product we wanted!! Mothercare obv has everything but you can normally get things cheaper if you shop around. We did our research an worked out what we wanted and then looked for the price, we are very geeky tho!! Lol!!
xxx

The bedding I bought from eBay was quality and has been a lifesaver whilst being in hospital with him as the blankets here are pants...

I shopped around for the rest of the stuff, mostly bought from Amazon and eBay x x x

for offers, keep looking in supermarkets, the morrisons near me are doing newborn nappies 3 packs for £10 theres about 40 per pack,

I am going to shop around too!

We're going to a big flagship Mothercare tomorrow but we're not going to buy - we'll look and then shop around. If we need to actually buy from Mothercare in the end I'll order online.

We're doing the same with the pram, we're going to have a play with some of them but if I still love the pram I want I have found somewhere online selling it £200 cheaper!!

I am looking out for offers on nappies and other essentials and will buy gradually!

xxxxxxxx

Morrisons are having a baby and toddler event starting on Monday and running til mid July. Most stuff will be less than half price so worth having a look. I'm off to stock up after I get paid!

I feel like my brain can't take all the options lol! And I know things like bedding, changing bags ... I'll buy then I'll see something else I like and be bummed lol.
When is to soon to start buying things to stock up on? X

When it comes to nappies, Morrisons own brand are just as good as brand name nappies but cheaper. 3 packs for £10. I was a bit worried that they would be rubbish, but they are honestly brilliant x

I got all my bedding for baby ie blankets and sheets etc from asda, they wash fab.
Also morrisons own nappies are good as are asdas own and the wipes which work out at like 87p a pack x

I found preciouslittleone.com really good xx

I found preciouslittleone.com really good xx

Ooh thanks for the link - I've just had a look at their website & seen that they have opened a store in Grantham which isn't that far from me :) xx

Iv been told Asda are every good quality for price and iv gotten a few bits & plan to get most bits from there and amzon tbh x

i got some good deals from kiddiecare and just shopped around for deals took a little bit of time but it was worth it

If you have an iPhone red laser is a good free app and if you scan the barcode of something it will tell you the cheapest place to get whatever you've scanned!!

Look out for boots who do 3 for 2 every now and then I got my bottles (2 mam starter sets) from there and got a free stair gate and free home delivery!! Saved nearly £30!

Aldi nappies are great £1.75 for 27 nappies!!!! I use them with my ds and are the best I've tried!!

Also try to sign up to all the baby websites you get vouchers (pampers send out a pack at 26 wks) for various products!!

Ooh, gonna try that link, thanks Leah!! x

I've spent the morning signing up to all (yes all lol) baby clubs. My friend did this and we spent an afternoon shopping around and the amount of freebies she had was mad! We ended up taking home so many free nappies,packs of wipes and three changing bags!! Worth an hour online

Sign up to everything! Boots give you 20% off for pushchairs so going to get ours online :)

What places would you recommend signing up for Sarah? X

My friend said boots and tesco are the best as you get lots and lots of vouchers and both you get a changing bag. Not great quality but still for nothing it's good to have isn't it. I've literally signed up for loads, boots,tesco,asda,sainsburys,huggies,toys r us,cow&gate lol iv been busy! :) a few you print out vouchers like asda and get a pack of wipes for free. Little things like that all add up I suppose.
Mother care is also a good one if your going to buy any big things from there another friend just had £20 off her nursery furniture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back