Baby bath v bath support

Emmamb

Reaction score
I've always used a baby bath for my babies wen they were young but cos out bathroom is only small and with my last son it was a pain fillin it and emptyin it,especially after my section,it seemed to make a 10 min job last half an hour. Anyway I've been lookin at bath supports to put in the big bath for baby and just wondered wot every1 elses reviews on these r,is there anythin I need to look 4/avoid wen buyin etc xxx

I used a bath seat with lace and will be using it again this time! I think their brilliant! They take up no room and you don't need to worry about holding a slippery baby!

I have both and much prefer the support as I have both hands free to wash him. X

i got a bath support on ebay for £4 free postage, looks like a good idea! when i bought my cot (another ebay saga) basically the woman sent me a baby bath too that has never been used, so got the best of both worlds, saying that ill prob just leave the baby bath in the bath and use that with the support thingy! x

Thanks girls,it's nice to have all these options but It makes it so much hard work lol...wen I had my eldest (nearly 12 years ago!) it was so much more basic,there was a lot less choice and so much easier to make decisions lol xx

lol i agree the choice and the crap you can buy is unbelievable!! x

I have a baby bath and the bath support, at the moment i put the bath support in his bath and when he gets a bit older I will put the support in our normal bath. Just easier on my back to have his bath on the table in the living room. But the support is an absolute godsend! I had it with Brandon and bought one for Cameron! It makes things soooo much easier and safer - and both boys loved/love it!!! Couldn't recommend it enough!!!xx

I'm in the same boat Emma, all this new stuff since my last!
My sister gave me a hard plastic support for baby to lay in, but not even sure if it will fit into a baby bath, and I'm a section , so not sure I would use the baby bath anywhere other than in the big bath anyway due to carrying it full of water! I think I will wait and see nearer the time, if ilt doesn't work after he is born , then I will buy a baby bath too, we have no storage in the bathroom, so it would have to live in the big bath anyway, then we would have to get it out everytime we had a bath!

Right thanksm Emma, you have helped me decide - I'm not getting a baby bath!

I've got both and used the baby bath in the beginning (was bought for us so wanted to use it once at least! lol) but i used the bath support the other day, put straight in the bath and i thought it was fab! Don't think i'll be using the baby bath again. My middle son was able to have a bath with his baby brother and he loved it!

I'd recommend an over the bath baby bath too. http://www.mothercare.com/dp/B000IVQQIQ/278-4999610-4285026?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core#customerReviews I had one for my middle son and it was fab! Fill it up while on the bath, bathe them and then empty the plug. Its at a good height as well as you don't break your back bending over!

get the bath support their brill and save space just put it in the water once the bath is run so the water isnt hot or cold in the seat

i have this http://www.mothercare.com/Mothercar...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core you can get them cheaper though

or you have the option of a inflatable baby bath :)

We have this and it is fab, we didn't get it until Toby was a few weeks old, I'm not sure i would have used it when he was really little, but then I guess the sink would be adequate...

I've decided to definitely not get a bath,I just keep thinkin
of all the messin about it was fillin it up and emptyin it. It made a 10 minute job into a half hour battle xx

tasha i have the same one - i got it on ebay and quite looking forward to using it! x

Thats the one my sister has passed on to me! great that you guys think it's a good one then!

I used the sink for th first few times, then brought her in the bath with me, then got a babyseat for the bath so i dont have to hold her, she loves havening the freesom to splash in it! i never used my baby bath lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back