What are ur plans for older children?

Emmamb

Reaction score
Just thought I'd b nosy aswel as voice my concerns,the only thing I'm dreadin about goin into labour is leavin my youngest son. The elder 2 aren't a problem as they r older and are more flexible but the only place my youngest has ever slept without us is my mil's whose house is not an option for wen I go into labour. So matty will b stoppin at my mums,I'm dreadin it cos I know he'l kick off...not wot I need wen I'm in labour!

What are every1 elses plans? xx

aww what if your mum spoils him a little and makes a bit of a fuss of him? What age is he?

If I go into labour at night (which I will) my mum & dad are coming over to stay here because they are close by. She can stay at their house too but not if she's sleeping. I think my DD is so young that she won't mind any of the upset (she's 20months) cos she loves seeing her grandparents.

Matty's 4 but he's v stubborn and particular. If he decides he's not doin somethin then there's no way I can persuade him xx

well last time they all went to my mil but i think my mum is coming to stayt this time so wont have to worry about getting the ready and out of the house

Matty's 4 but he's v stubborn and particular. If he decides he's not doin somethin then there's no way I can persuade him xx

What about having a new toy at her house for being such a good boy and staying? He won't have much choice in the matter though I'm sure!

mine will be 4 and 6 when this one is born and we are planning a home birth so they will be staying at home with us if its duringday they will be at school and my friend will pic them up if its nightime hopefully they will sleep through it allthough my eldest is very keen to be with me shes fascinated with birth she loves watching birth stories with me on the TV so we will see how it goes, they never stay out of the house so I wouldnt feel comfortable with them staying somewhere else and if we go out my mum comes here to babysit but I will not have my mum here while im in labour so we will just have hubbys mum on standby to come get them if we need to go to hospital or anything like that.

my best friend will come over to entertain my son (and her daugther) and it he(my son) and my friend want to be present at the birth they can :D if they don't they won't have too.

My son will be 19months when my second baby will be born. I think it is really special for children to be able to be present at the birth of a sibling (but only if they want too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back