babies position

becks20

Reaction score
How can you tell what position baby is in? Yesterday a woman id never met before told me "you havent got long left have you? its dropped or its laying sideways" He has been fidgiting alot recently and im getting more body parts sticking out but i cant tell what they are, and when i try and feel for his head i can never find it lol. i feel hard bits then they move. i think ill find out thursday but just want to try and guess before then to see if im right lol x

You sound like me! I have NO idea where he/she is lying! MW was feeling about last week and she's like, "oh, there's baby's head" I'm like, how the hell...? All I know is that he/she is currently back to back as MW said i've gotta get him/her to spin round. I think I sometimes manage it when my bump nearly doubles in size and my tum isn't very squishy anymore. Xx

It took me a while to figure out but baby has been in the same position for a week or 2 now so her foot will push out in the same place alllll the time. Then on the other side (my left) its always solid like a back and she'll push her foot against my right, making her back stick up. I had a midwife appointment Tuesday and she confirmed that thats where the baby was. I think its just a case of quess work really, but once theyre bigger its easier to tell what body parts they are :)

I have a hard side but it changes from side to side but i have got a bakc one side and long legs the other side so its really hard to tell if hes still breech or if he has turned slightly. I think im just worrying that he wont turn so any movement and im like "hes turning" lol x

My bump changes frequently still, bubs nestles down in my pelvis sometimes which makes the bump look a lot smaller, then its at the front and I can feel a head or a bum and the bump looks really big and stretched out at the front. To be honest people havent got a clue what they are on about, the baby doesnt drop down or engage until right near the end anyway. :)

My bump does drop sumtimes its higher up and sometimes it drops lower but i cant feel it really hard just above my pubic area but there isnt anything of baby there lol x

Pip was breech on Tuesday, my MW did not seem concerned though, said there is time yet as there is still a fair amount of room... it will be interesting to see what position Pip is in tuesday coming... if still breech then I will be employing methods to make sure that LO doesn't get too comfy the wrong way up :lol:

I do alot like walking lying on my left side (hes lyin on my right) i even poke his head when it sticks out but nope he doesnt want to move lol. im hoping thursday hes turned slightly at least x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back