Babies bath!

Dani2810

Reaction score
Hey girls

What babies bath have you all bought or decided on???
I cant make my mind up I'm in love with a hoppop bath cheapest I've found it Is about £31.45 do you think this is a bit OTT or should I just get it, but u can get them for about £10-£15 my aunty did say she'll get the bath but I'm gettin anxious that I need it now to be prepared!!!

Well I'm quite lucky in that my mum works at wilkos so she got me a lovely big baby bath from there (not sure how much it was she wouldn't take any money for it :roll:) she also got a little seat which fits inside to hold baby up so you have both hands free to wash. To be honest I wouldn't spend loads on one because they're probably not in them for long x x

Never thought of wilkos I was in there the other day I might pop in this wk, I bought some towels for hospital bag in there actually they were a great bargain Egyptian cotton dark grey almost black £5 for bath sheet £1.50 for hand towel & £1 for 3 face cloths! Xx

I have bought a really nice one form Mothercare. Its clear blue but has a colourful baby sling that just pops him/her into the top of the water without having to hold baby. Its really cute but I think it cost about 39.99. It comes with legs that you have to fasten on and it goes in sink/bath whichever. x

i have the mamas and papas ergo bath (can get it from m&p or argos) its amazing xx

Gotta love wilkos bargains :) I actually thought that the bath mum got me from there looked better than the more expensive ones in mothercare...it's lovely and big and has a bit on the side where you can put the soap/flannel x x

Last edited:
We got a seat that sits in the big bath. He can lay on it from newborn & I can have my hands free!

yeh it seems good but has mixed reviews... think cos it doesnt have a harness to strap baby in but Im not one to turn down a pressie lol
I think Asda sell them for about the same price as well

We've got the Mamas and Papas Ergo - its great as you don't have to hold them and lasts right up to the sitting stage too.

Hey girls

I cant make my mind up I'm in love with a hoppop bath cheapest I've found it Is about £31.45 do you think this is a bit OTT or should I just get it, but u can get them for about £10-£15 my aunty did say she'll get the bath but I'm gettin anxious that I need it now to be prepared!!!

Some people suggest doing a sponge bath for the first few weeks so you won't even need the bath for that so you could wait for the one from your Aunty. :) Save a few pennies... :) Get baby another cute little outfit.... :)

One of my friends has got us a bath for LO apparently, but I'm not sure if she's going to be coming down before LO is born... She has bought so much stuff for the baby, but she's just started at the College of Law for her LPC so she's super busy and can't come down!

I'm really impatient though! I appreciate the gifts, of course, but I want to have everything ready, time is flying by!

xx

One of my friends has got us a bath for LO apparently, but I'm not sure if she's going to be coming down before LO is born... She has bought so much stuff for the baby, but she's just started at the College of Law for her LPC so she's super busy and can't come down!

I'm really impatient though! I appreciate the gifts, of course, but I want to have everything ready, time is flying by!

xx

I totally understand where your coming from you want everything now but feel really bad about asking when your gonna receive the gifts or even giving people suggestions on what to buy you!
I actually had an argument with my real dad a few wks ago coz my mum was buying my pram plus shes bought loads of other bits an bobs my other dad & his wife were buying me the cot bed & mattress but actually ended up buying the whole furniture set too plus loads of other stuff & my the man that made me had not even bought me so much as a congratulations card but had the cheek to offer me my nephews old cot he & my evil step mother had bought decided it was time to speak my mind that was 4 wks ago he still hasn't offered anything I wouldn't mind my mums on her own & my real dad & step mum are both lecturers!!! Rant over lol

Hey girls

Some people suggest doing a sponge bath for the first few weeks so you won't even need the bath for that so you could wait for the one from your Aunty. :) Save a few pennies... :) Get baby another cute little outfit.... :)

Hmmm good idea too xx

I totally understand where your coming from you want everything now but feel really bad about asking when your gonna receive the gifts or even giving people suggestions on what to buy you!

That's exactly how I feel! My mum walked into the nursery and had a go at me because I'd bought everything! My cousin was supposed to be giving me a moses basket, but I didn't really want to ask her for it/wait around, so OH and I just went ahead and got it!

All OH's family have asked what they can get us and I have to tell them there's not really anything left on the list, but if they see anything they think is nice, by all means, get it. Then at least I know I have the essentials I want, and then whatever they buy is just a bonus...

Shame you have that situation with your family. Nobody has really bought anything for us, my mum doesn't have the money, but that's fine. Come to think of it, my dad hasn't actually bought anything! He told me whatever I need, tell him and he'll get it, which is nice, but I don't actually want to have to tell him! He's more the type to get me to look for stuff, then he'll put the money in my account and I'll buy it! He's always been that way, I'd love it if he'd buy something spur of the moment... Doesn't help that he lives abroad I guess!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back