Bath Towels

HideiLu

Reaction score
Is it just mye, or is anyone else having trouble to cover themselves and bump with one bath towel?!! I'm sure I'm not confused and picking up the wrong size, but it looks like I'm only covering myself with a flannel!! And there's not much room left before I won't be able to make the top ends meet!

:) I never got that big but my advice to you is just dry yourself off and don't worry about covering your dignity anymore... a few weeks and you wont have a scrap left!

:think: Maybe draw your curtains first.... unless you want that weird couple across the street who don't wear underwear knocking on your door one night :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i know what you mean, for the first time in ages i wraped it around myself last week (can't remeber why), i got it round but it didn't meet form my hps down. I was just so chuffed to get it around in some places.

Sandi

Hehe just like me then Sandi! Have a sexy slit from my boob down!! Swit Swoo!!

Jade, I think the neighbours are just going to have to get used to it if my homebirth is agreed! hehe! xx

I am having this too! It's worse at the swimming pool especially as I like to have a proper shower in the cubicles i.e. strip off my tankini and have a proper wash. I have to then walk to the lockers in just my towel and the changing area is unisex :oops: Every week I feel I am getting closer to flashing my lady bits at everyone, I think I'm going to have to take two towels this week!

Mildly said:
I have to then walk to the lockers in just my towel and the changing area is unisex :oops: !

UNISEX!!! :shock:

haha thats so funny you should mention this. i brought new towls because i thought i must have got smaller ones to begin with but nope......im just to big for the human size towls.

Hazel said:
Mildly said:
I have to then walk to the lockers in just my towel and the changing area is unisex :oops: !

UNISEX!!! :shock:

Well there are changing cubicles so you don't have to flash your bits for everyone but the cubicles and locker area is for both sexes. There is also a communal shower area but I use the cubicle ones in the ladies loos (probably not the most hygenic but that is the best there is)!

oh just a tip for you- i remember this when i was pregnant..i found a maaahusive towel in primark for like £7
it was soo huge it fitted over me and my bump even at the end :) was so good, i don't know if they still have these but
if not matalan do some quite big ones :)

i have same problem and OH wonders why i have a hissy fit if he goes near the largest of the towels, lol. they are MINE just now, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back