B6 and EPO Questions

Jojo84

Reaction score
someone told me that vit b6 can screw up your cycles a little, how true is that? i usually take it during my period to stop the killer depression my hormones kick me into, but i see some pple take it daily with EPO

I also heard that you should stop EPO after you ovulate.is that true?

also i take 400 folic acid every day, but a friend of mine takes 800... isnt that overdosing?

Don't know about B6 but yes you should only take EPO from AF to ov because it can cause uterine contractions xx

im just taking folic acid this month, but next i may try EPO and B6... i used to take b12 too, which someone said is good for you.

I take 400, which is the recommended amount I think. Don't think it's necessary to take any more than that x

Hi Jojo! I'm taking b6 for the first time this month, 100mg every day with my folic acid. Was also taking 1300mg of epo up until o. So far it's bought o forward by four days, which I'm really pleased with but whether af will come late I'm don't know, I only wanted it to delay af as my Lp is 10 days. It's made me quite spotty this month. I usually take epo for my pms which does the job. I will be so mad if it does mess up my cycle, I'm sure I'll be on here ranting and racing if it does lol! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back