• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i dunno whats wrong with me!

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
i cant stop crying!
my internet stopped working and in that time (aout an hour) my OH has been home from work and been on msn to talk to me but i missed him. Hes left me a messge saying hes goig out with his mate tonite. But now i just cant stop crying cos i missed him online!
How pathetic is that!!! I honestly just cant stop! Help!

I get like that at times i mean i tired to get into some jeans and they wouldnt go over my bum and i started crying my oh just started laughing and gave me a hug

dont even talk about clothes not fitting...iv been clothes shopping the past couple of days and gutted that im a size 12 again (i know thats nothing but at the moment it seems so huge!)
Its got ot me aswell cos of him going out! that is so selfish of me cos he hasnt seen his friend in months...maybe even before we got togeher and im jelous cos hes going out tonite when i was suposed to be going down...omg im a right bitch!
sorry everyone

hey its ur hormones love dont worry i get like that my oh went out the other night as soon as he finished work i was like ha that aint fair and i startted crying but what can you do we cant help it can we

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back