Hiccups

Tasha20

Reaction score
:lol: bless her she had hiccups for about an hour last night, at first I felt sorry for her and then in the end it just got annoying because I couldnt get to sleep. tried making load noises to make her jump and everything to stop them :lol: but didnt work, eventualy I fell asleep after an hour or so, so not quite sure how long she had them for. :think:

How do they get hiccups tho?

i think its practicing swallowing techniques
i cant stand it when bump has hiccups grrr i feel guilty and annoyed :lol:

my baby has been getting them too hun :D ,not sure why they get them though :think: xx

its hilarious isnt it?!

jamie always had hiccups, still gets em now!!!

i loved watchin my bump bounce!! duno how they get them, i used to get them from drinkin coke!!

its very frustrating becuase theres nothing you can do :lol: lol what a fun thing to practise ay,

" what did you learn today little bump?" HICCUPS :x

:rotfl: poor maid

lol... unborn has hiccups all the time. I know what you mean about them being annoying. Bumps had them every day and they go on for hours. He/she gets really annoyed aswell and wiggles for ages. Needless to say I get kicked in the ribs :(

i cant feel them.. unless i mistake them for kicks or movements :?

i heard them tho when my mw was checking baby's heartbeat..

she pointed it out... and on my 4d scan she was swallowing loads...

can anyone differenciate hiccups and movements/kicks please? :think:

Kicks are random but hiccups have a pattern to them like every few seconds.

They hiccup because the swallow the water in the sac and then wee in the water :puke:

Hiccups are funny!!

I always think 'Aaaaaaaah bless him' lol

Strangeness said:
They hiccup because the swallow the water in the sac and then wee in the water :puke:

i want to go and wash Jamies mouth out now :shock: :lol:

Only just figured out it was hiccups a couple of weeks ago! Just thought my baby was musical and had a fab sence of rhythm :rotfl:

Bev x x

bev said:
Only just figured out it was hiccups a couple of weeks ago! Just thought my baby was musical and had a fab sence of rhythm :rotfl:

Bev x x

:rotfl: what are you like lol :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Bev you made me giggle then!
LO has hiccups every day now, and I have to admit I find it really annoying!!! It goes on for ages, I hate getting them myself too. Poor baby, I don't suppose its fun, it does make he/she squirm around a lot.

I first thought hiccups was baby's heartbeat, did seem a bit slow though......like me haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back