Awful News :[

Hun im so sorry to hear this.
No words will make you feel better I know but my thorts are with you in this difficult time.
Whatever you choose to do i wish you all the very best :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry to hears this news thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey guys, I can't believe I've had so many replies! Thank you all for your lovely messages. I have been in bed with awful sickness for the last week and lost quite a bit of weight 'cause I can hardly eat anything as it just comes straight back up - even water! The baby's still very unwell and the bag of fluid on his/her back has not got any smaller at all. I had the CVS test last Thursday and the baby doesn't have Down's syndrome, but we're still not sure what has caused all the problems. We have to wait now for another 2 weeks to get the full report back on all of the baby's chromosomes to see what else it could be, but I've been told even if that comes back normal the chances of me having a healthy baby are extremely slim. The baby's probably going to be born with all sorts of problems and there's no way of telling just how serious it will be until the baby's born, but the growth and development so far is abnormal. We're going back next week for another scan, but I'm losing hope now. The baby's hardly moving in there and me and my OH have to make a decision by next week about what to do and whether to carry on with the pregnancy or not :cry: he's just as gutted as me and we've been hugging and talking a lot since last week. He's been looking after me too so it's brought us closer together. It's such a horrible time at the moment and I'm really down. Never thought I'd have to go through all of this on my 1st pregnancy xxx

Oh mate :( Who says you have to make a decision so quickly - surely this is wrong?? You need time to readjust to the situation before making any decisions. Don't let anyone rush you into anything.

Although my and hubby have briefly mentioned 'what if' I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through you poor thing. My thoughts are with you and glad that OH is there for you. Take care :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awful decision to have to make. Sending you hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry you're faced with this difficult decision. Give yourself time to think through everything. :hug:

oh hun Im so so sorry you are having to go through this. I cant even begin to imagine how hard this is for you and your OH :( my thoughts are with you xx :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hun i can't imagine what you and your oh are going thru i really am thinking of you xx

oh hun , i can not imagine what youre going through :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: am glad your other half is being so supportive (although its little consolation)

Im not going to pretend to know how your feeling cos I dont, but im thinking of you and your OH and like others have said dont rush the decision, take your time and do whatever you feel best for you in the situation. Sending you love and hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You sound like you have a great guy there, lots of love to you my love XXXX
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back