Next Scan

allycat

Reaction score
I have to go back next Wednesday for a follow up scan. I had one on Monday, but as am only just over 10 weeks they want me back at 12 weeks because they are worried about 2 white areas being picked up on the ultrasound at the top of the baby's head. Has anyone else had experience of this at all and if not should I be worried? I have been told that it could just be where the head is developing. Also does a strong heartbeat give you a clue as to the sex of the baby?

HI :wave:
Don't worry your self about the scan. We seem to worry alot for nothing most of the time (thats our job as mums) :)
Well Lots of things happened at scans for me last time. worried for nothing and turns out fine. I am sure if there was anything alarming they would've told you but they always like to double check thats why they asked for another scan.

Regarding the sex. not sure really but hey your not that far to know :)
I have a feeling im gonna have a girl this time.

Like maldives said try not to worry, they do and say a lot of things that worry us mums when really the worry is over nothing.

Look on the bright side, you get to see your baby again really soon!!

The heart rate doesn't indicate the sex of the baby. There used to be an old wives tale about the faster the heart rate was the more likely it is to be a girl but from personal experience it's complete rubbish! :lol:

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back