Awesome leaving present from work!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by SpinSugar, Jul 13, 2013.

1. SpinSugar

SpinSugar Well-Known Member

Last day yesterday (well, last official day!) And my work got me some fabulous presents...most amazing were vouchers towards a pair of irregular choice shoes!

So chuffed!!

Hubby was less then pleased he wanted baby vouchers lol.

Can't wait to get rid of my cankles and start shopping! Woo hoo!

I know it might seem odd to some but I love those shoes. My irregular choice wedding shoes are on display at home, whereas my wedding dress got sold straight away!

Xx

2. Lydia

Lydia Well-Known Member

Aw that's so nice of them! Shopping time :) It's good to buy something for yourself now. Before we know we'll be spending all the money on baby items. xx

3. buggy1

buggy1 Well-Known Member

I think it is nice for mummy to get a treat seeing as you have a lot of hard work to do, plus you tend to buy all the baby stuff you need yourself!

4. JoeyClare

JoeyClare Well-Known Member

Awwww lovely! I have a very large collection of shoes and am currently fitting in to a pair of flip flops. Can't wait for my puffy feet to return to normal.

5. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Another shoe lover here I got told off by hubby as recent wedding we went to I bought some flat shoes..... Except they still had a 1.5 inch heel I said the point is its a low heel he just shook his head at me lol yup flip flops now tho all the way xx

6. Haylian

Haylian Well-Known Member

I've never even heard of them before but just had a look and I love them! How nice you get to go shoe shopping after :) x

7. Dotty_woman

Dotty_woman Well-Known Member

Irregular choice are awesome! I've got the polka dot ladybird ones! Nice that there's something you can get for yourself. What a nice gift. Enjoy! xxx