Avent steriliser

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
Not pregnancy related at such but :-

Does anyone know if the new avent natural bottles fit into the old style microwave steriliser? Thanks

Good question .. Following.

Well I emailed Philips and they have said they are sending me a new blue middle bit, for free didn't really understand why or how lol but apparently I'll have it in 3 working days so I'll let you know then. I didn't tell them the make of my old one I wrote on contact form" do natural bottles bit in the old microwave steriliser " lol so who knows!
My sterilisers is at my sisters who doesn't know about bump yet so can't test for a few weeks,
I hadn't even decided I was using natural bottles lol but hey how I like freebies

Well my new middle bit arrived earlier lol still don't know if it will work or not as not got my steriliser back or got the bottles,
When I'm further a long I think I'll take it with me to the shops to test, I'm sure mother care will help?? Lol

I got a magazine from boots the other day (long story) and these are on offer at the moment

But do the original fit new bottles in lol... now I have 2 middles and still clueless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back