sterilising breast pumps

Rowesb

Reaction score
I have got the TT breast pump... wondered if anyone knew whch is the better steriliser to use, do I need the TT sterilser or would they fit in a boots/mothercare one? steam/microwave or milton bucket?

Mine fit on any steriliser but I just put mine in the dishwasher on it's own with the bottles to be honest x

My TT Electric pump comes with a little microwave steriliser. You can pick them up quite cheap x

I've had a jumble of all sorts of makes of steriliser, pump, bottles etc and one way or another they fit in! I have an Avent Electric steriliser, Medela pump, TT bottles, Avent bottles, reusable freezable bottles from the hospital.....I just wang everything in there! :lol:

fab, just had a thought that it might be worth watching out for the steriliser on offer, but I still will not rush :) thanks girls x

I think it's bottles that can be awkward in sterilisers. Like I say mines Avent and I have some TT CTN bottles that dont 'fit' perfectly but they go in and it does the job so I'm happy enough!

Yeah steriliser wise, dont worry about everythign fitting and being perfectly arranged, it still does the job if they are jumbled.. hell i used to have a throw dissolvy tablets in and sit on counter one (whatever type that is lol) used it to sterilise kitten bottles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back