***August Mummys - Who wants a text/bump/FB buddy?***

Yes i am going to find out!! we never found out with brooke so i will be able to experience both the suprise (with brooke) and being prepared! (with baby).. if that makes sense.. plus it was easier when i had brooke as the hospital didnt tell you then, but they do now, i dont know if i would of been able to stay Team Yellow knowing that they could tell me! xx

Initially we were desperate to find out but since having the scans we're not bothered now, plus I think it would be lovely for my hubby to tell me the sex, really a lovely gushy moment :)

Do you have to pay at your hospital? It's £70 here and you have book a private scan x

no i dont have to pay as they will tell me at my 20wk scan.. but yes they are £70 here aswell and i could actually find out in..6days if i wanted to pay for it :) time is going soo quickly xx

They don't tell us at all at our hospital, grrr! But then again if they did I prob wouldn't be able to resist!

I think you're having a boy! x

plus I think it would be lovely for my hubby to tell me the sex, really a lovely gushy moment :)

When we knew that we wouldnt find out the sex of the bay till brooke was born.. OH was looking forward to tell me the sex as it is quite a special feeling i think.. well i never got to have it as brooke decided to come 7weeks early and i didnt even know if she was a boy or girl till 5mins after she was delivered.. one of the midwifes had to go back out the room to check.(how bad is that). as she got rushed outside to the incubator ready for her to be helped with her breathing.. even though nothing was wrong with her, she was screaming the minuite she came out!!! xx

plus I think it would be lovely for my hubby to tell me the sex, really a lovely gushy moment :)

When we knew that we wouldnt find out the sex of the bay till brooke was born.. OH was looking forward to tell me the sex as it is quite a special feeling i think.. well i never got to have it as brooke decided to come 7weeks early and i didnt even know if she was a boy or girl till 5mins after she was delivered.. one of the midwifes had to go back out the room to check.(how bad is that). as she got rushed outside to the incubator ready for her to be helped with her breathing.. even though nothing was wrong with her, she was screaming the minuite she came out!!! xx

Oh wow, bless her! Gulp, hope my little one stays tucked up until 40 weeks, or 39 weeks would be ok x

I think you're having a boy! x

:dance: everyone has said that!! but i think they say that mostly as they know that we would like a boy (if it is a girl we will be just as happy but would be nice to have one of each) but we will see! x

OH really wants to find out so ive agreed to if 'it' will let us, so will let you know what we get on the 24th march :) :yay: :) cant wait :) :yay: :)

got mw on thurs :yay: hopefully hear heartbeat for first time!!!

i have my midwife next tues... im hoping to hear the heartbeat aswell :)

im sorry i dont post much, but thought i would join in... im due 13th august.
and i had an appointment with my midwife today and heard the heartbeat :) its amazing x

Wooo, I'm due August 13th too

Nice to meet you August mummies :) x

Last edited:
My due date has changed from august 8th to 20th.
Finally managed to get measurements on a scan today after 3 previous unsucsesfull scans due to my retroverted womb

Last edited:
Jenny, I'm not sure what team we are yet, but will find out if we can at the 20 week scan! Can't wait!! :) xxx

Im due august 14th with my first baby :) its also my 20th birthday on the 14th haha x

we will find out what we're having at the 20 week scan! Am superly excited about it! Heard babies heartbeat for the first time last week, and it felt very strange somehow! :)

Im due on the 4th August and im hoping its on time as my birthday is the 10th and call me selfish but i would like that day to stay my day

Hi

I'm due on the 31st august.... Don't want to find out the sex, I always thought I would do but we have decided to wait (well I have, oh would love to know!!)
X

My due dates the same and we are on team :pink: :dust:

All up to date August Mummy's - let me know your teams as & when x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14