August mummies :)

Hi ladies, I'm not sure what my due date is as we'd stopped trying it actually was the first month in October that I didn't record the date my period started, how typical is that, based on my average cycle it would be between 19th October and 21st, so putting me at end of July beginning of August. I've had 3 BFPs which includes a 3+ weeks on digital so I think I'm about 6.5 weeks. Would be great to have some support on here, only symptoms I have are sensitive/swollen boobs and of course no AF!

Hi ladies, I'm not sure what my due date is as we'd stopped trying it actually was the first month in October that I didn't record the date my period started, how typical is that, based on my average cycle it would be between 19th October and 21st, so putting me at end of July beginning of August. I've had 3 BFPs which includes a 3+ weeks on digital so I think I'm about 6.5 weeks. Would be great to have some support on here, only symptoms I have are sensitive/swollen boobs and of course no AF!
Welcome here... What an amazing surprise you got your bfp the first month you didn't track af. Hope it is a healthy 9months for you. My nausea only kicked in start of the week very bad... Least not throwing up but was bed bound yesterday as minute tried to lift head was terrible. Worth every minute of it though to have a baby at the end xxx

Hey I’m feeling so nauseous today. Can’t face eating lunch.

How many tests has everyone done? xx

Hey I’m feeling so nauseous today. Can’t face eating lunch.

How many tests has everyone done? xx
I have just bought lemon and ginger tea from aldi.. Not sure if good or bad for you but life saver for me today... I will be taking these on bad days as yesterday could hardly drink or eat the thought made me feel sick.

I haven't taken many tests this time round as use to be a poas addict but with last mmc even when that happened they were still so dark so this time had 1 digital after few cheap ones and stopped.

Hope your sickness gets better its horrible isn't it? Xxx

3 for me but tempted to do a 4th as just don't "feel" pregnant...
Do as many as you need to try help. Some do lots some do one or 2. Symptoms vary for so many so don't worry if good days and bad days. Your 3+ means would have to have at least hcg of 2753 or something xxx

Do as many as you need to try help. Some do lots some do one or 2. Symptoms vary for so many so don't worry if good days and bad days. Your 3+ means would have to have at least hcg of 2753 or something xxx
Thank you, everyone on here seems so much more educated on this than me, think it's where we gave up and thought it wouldn't happen. I'm probably safer not doing research but what you have told me gives me comfort, thank you :) xx

Thank you, everyone on here seems so much more educated on this than me, think it's where we gave up and thought it wouldn't happen. I'm probably safer not doing research but what you have told me gives me comfort, thank you :) xx
Awww I didn't really know much before my first bfp but over the year learned so much and hopefully this will be my rainbow baby. Nothing anyone says will stop the worry just don't feel bad for way you feel it is so natural. I am worried but know I can't do anything more to try keep this little one healthy. I was hoping that as a doctor classes a viable pregnancy with anything over 25hcg so if you are in thousands it is a good sign so far. Xxx

Aww welcome!!!! Very happy for you! I really hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

TMI alert! Have any of you dtd since finding out?! We have 3 times and it’s been great lol! And no bleeding afterwards which I can be prone to in general! Each time I’ve ran to the loo afterwards just incase! Can’t stop this worry!!!!

TMI alert! Have any of you dtd since finding out?! We have 3 times and it’s been great lol! And no bleeding afterwards which I can be prone to in general! Each time I’ve ran to the loo afterwards just incase! Can’t stop this worry!!!!
Hahaha no both of us are just not feeling like it after everything. We will prob be more in 2nd trimester if we make it but for now we just prefer cuddles haha. Good on you though. Xxx

Hahaha no both of us are just not feeling like it after everything. We will prob be more in 2nd trimester if we make it but for now we just prefer cuddles haha. Good on you though. Xxx
Tbh I’ve not been feeling it! It’s my OH initiating and then I get into it half way through lol! But I just don’t like the idea of rejecting him! I’m sure once the nausea kicks in I’ll be telling him to piss off though hahaha xxx

Tbh I’ve not been feeling it! It’s my OH initiating and then I get into it half way through lol! But I just don’t like the idea of rejecting him! I’m sure once the nausea kicks in I’ll be telling him to piss off though hahaha xxx
True the thought for me now is like I would be sick haha... I'm okay as my OH is probably more worried than me so hasn't even tried... Just cuddles and that suits me until feel better :rotfl: xxx

Just the once and did the same ran to the loo after but was ok - still nervous about it though even though there's nothing wrong with doing it!!xx

That's amazing so happy it's gone up and it's not even fmu so that's even better. Hope that does help put mind at ease a little though I know it's always a worry until that baby is in our arms xxxx
Even then it’s a worry! That’s us for the rest of our days guys! God help us lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back