August mummies :)

Even then it’s a worry! That’s us for the rest of our days guys! God help us lol xxx

Oh I feel you! My daughter is due to start school next summer. She will be 4 and a half and I am stressing even more now there will be a new baby!

Hi ladies, I'm not sure what my due date is as we'd stopped trying it actually was the first month in October that I didn't record the date my period started, how typical is that, based on my average cycle it would be between 19th October and 21st, so putting me at end of July beginning of August. I've had 3 BFPs which includes a 3+ weeks on digital so I think I'm about 6.5 weeks. Would be great to have some support on here, only symptoms I have are sensitive/swollen boobs and of course no AF!
Would you like me to put you in at the 1st of August on the front page? Xxx

Booked our early scan! 23rd at 7pm! We will be just over 7 weeks then so really hoping to see a heartbeat! I don’t think my OH will believe it until he sees it! And I really hope it will give him the confidence for us to go ahead and tell our families on Christmas because right now he’s unsure but I honestly just don’t think he believes! Every time I tell him I feel rubbish he asks me why and I’m like ‘duh, because I’m pregnant’ lol! He asked me today when the last time I took a test was so I showed him the 2-3 and that’s when he agreed to go ahead and book me the scan! Must be weird for guys their work is basically done for a good while and there’s nothing they can really see or feel at this point! Xx

Booked our early scan! 23rd at 7pm! We will be just over 7 weeks then so really hoping to see a heartbeat! I don’t think my OH will believe it until he sees it! And I really hope it will give him the confidence for us to go ahead and tell our families on Christmas because right now he’s unsure but I honestly just don’t think he believes! Every time I tell him I feel rubbish he asks me why and I’m like ‘duh, because I’m pregnant’ lol! He asked me today when the last time I took a test was so I showed him the 2-3 and that’s when he agreed to go ahead and book me the scan! Must be weird for guys their work is basically done for a good while and there’s nothing they can really see or feel at this point! Xx

Yay to booking your scan, so exciting that it’s just before Christmas.

As you say think that’s a man thing! They’re pretty clueless haha xx

Awwww amazing I can't wait to hear how it goes. I haven't phoned anything yet, think I am still very anxious it goes wrong for me again. Will maybe phone next week. Xxx

Awwww amazing I can't wait to hear how it goes. I haven't phoned anything yet, think I am still very anxious it goes wrong for me again. Will maybe phone next week. Xxx
Thanks jac! I of course will keep you in the loop!
That’s completely understandable! You’ve been through so much! I totally get why you are hesitant! All your symptoms etc are very good this time round. I feel like it’s all going to be just fine! Xxx

Thanks jac! I of course will keep you in the loop!
That’s completely understandable! You’ve been through so much! I totally get why you are hesitant! All your symptoms etc are very good this time round. I feel like it’s all going to be just fine! Xxx
Thank you what would I do without your support. Here's hoping for us all. Can't wait for you to get scan though xxx

Thank you what would I do without your support. Here's hoping for us all. Can't wait for you to get scan though xxx
I feel the same about you!
I’m looking forward to yours as well! <3

Where is everyone from? Your glasgow right jac? And I’m just outside Dundee now xx

I feel the same about you!
I’m looking forward to yours as well! <3

Where is everyone from? Your glasgow right jac? And I’m just outside Dundee now xx
Thank you.. Hope we all get good scans and maybe help us haha.

Yeah I am xxx <3

This is how I feel hun. It’s so hard when you’ve suffered a miscarriage. I have to call the fertility clinic tomorrow with my results and I’m so scared especially after having had 3 miscarriages.

This journey and only just beginning and it’s such a rollercoaster! xx

How is everyone been sleeping since getting your bfp?

I’m having horrendous nights sleep but not sure if my brain just can’t switch off from pregnancy related things.

I know it’s mad, but I find myself looking at maternity clothes online and all I can think about is baby.

Anyone else the same or is it just me xx

How is everyone been sleeping since getting your bfp?

I’m having horrendous nights sleep but not sure if my brain just can’t switch off from pregnancy related things.

I know it’s mad, but I find myself looking at maternity clothes online and all I can think about is baby.

Anyone else the same or is it just me xx

I have really struggling to get to sleep.
I’ve just been so uncomfortable and crampy and then when I finally do get comfy I need to get up and pee.

I have really struggling to get to sleep.
I’ve just been so uncomfortable and crampy and then when I finally do get comfy I need to get up and pee.

Snap! I’m waking every day at around 4 and not being able to get back off. Feel like a zombie today :( xx

Omg it was impossible to get comfortable last night!!!!!! I feel like both my hips are aching! It’s funny how peeing lots and being so tired and Uncomfy and back pain you’d think are all in late pregnancy but nope lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back