August mummies :)

Your OH sounds lovely and chill! I can imagine mine having a go at me when I do start having mood swings! Haha!
He did get a wee bit defensive the first time as couldn't understand why wee things were making me rant but now he is just super supportive with it all and understands and poor soul takes the rant then without fail I am apologising for it haha... Xxx

Good morning ladies! How are we all today?

I spoke to one of my best friends in work and she said that when she told our boss she was pregnant everyone knew within days! So I’ve decided to hold off on the bloods on Monday!
will call the doctor next week to just book in as I can do that after work hours! xxx

I spoke to one of my best friends in work and she said that when she told our boss she was pregnant everyone knew within days! So I’ve decided to hold off on the bloods on Monday!
will call the doctor next week to just book in as I can do that after work hours! xxx
That's terrible that everyone knew. That should be your decision as to when and who knows. Even take the digital over next few days and that should hopefully give some reassurance. Xxx

That's terrible that everyone knew. That should be your decision as to when and who knows. Even take the digital over next few days and that should hopefully give some reassurance. Xxx
That’s what I’m hoping for! Will try to hold off til Saturday! If I have super dark wee on Friday I might cave though lol xxx

That’s what I’m hoping for! Will try to hold off til Saturday! If I have super dark wee on Friday I might cave though lol xxx
Friday would hopefully still be fine as you would prob be into the 2-3weeks by then and your hcg doubling... Good luck when you do and hope not too much stress until then xxx

I agree that’s terrible that your boss would tell people that!
Hopefully you can hold off a few days to take your test.

I took one on Tuesday before I phoned Maternity booking. I have two left. I feel like I could drive myself insane taking tests every few days to check they are still dark... but I will try not to.

Had a bit of a nap today while my daughters in nursery. Woke up feeling so nauseated but I’m sure it’s just because I missed lunch. Had some food and now feel a bit better. So now I need to power through my tidying!

I agree that’s terrible that your boss would tell people that!
Hopefully you can hold off a few days to take your test.

I took one on Tuesday before I phoned Maternity booking. I have two left. I feel like I could drive myself insane taking tests every few days to check they are still dark... but I will try not to.

Had a bit of a nap today while my daughters in nursery. Woke up feeling so nauseated but I’m sure it’s just because I missed lunch. Had some food and now feel a bit better. So now I need to power through my tidying!
Omg I’m jealous of your nap haha! although I did nap yesterday after work and made my OH just shove in pizza for tea (he can’t cook at all lol) but today I need to actually cook!
It’s crazy how exhausting it is even at this early stage!

Hello ladies ... just popping in with my ivf bfp today at 12dpo. Official testing day is Friday but been feeling so nauseous past few days so thought I’d test early.

Please can you put me down for 14th August ... thank you xx

19CF09DE-5B1A-479A-84A8-CE022CDFC05F.jpeg

Thank you guys :)
Transfer was last Wedsnesday.

How is everyone feeling? xx
Exhausted and grumpy today! how are you feeling? Did you just transfer one embryo or is there a chance for multiple? Xx

@Littleperson haha I feel like that every day! I’m feeling really nauseous currently.

We actually had 2 transferred ... one was a much better grade than the other. Eeek xx

Also grumpy. Feeling nauseous if I’m hungry. Still crampy but not as much as the last few days!

@Littleperson haha I feel like that every day! I’m feeling really nauseous currently.

We actually had 2 transferred ... one was a much better grade than the other. Eeek xx
So exciting! When do you get your first scan? So you have to wait til 12 weeks too? Xx

Hello ladies ... just popping in with my ivf bfp today at 12dpo. Official testing day is Friday but been feeling so nauseous past few days so thought I’d test early.

Please can you put me down for 14th August ... thank you xx

View attachment 89285
Awww massive congratulations to you. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9months. Great to hear esp after how difficult your journey must have been. All worth it in end.

I'm with you all ladies grumpy and exhausted but now nausea kicked in massive not sick just feels like worst hangover ever. So hoping that is a good sign though xxx

Awww massive congratulations to you. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9months. Great to hear esp after how difficult your journey must have been. All worth it in end.

I'm with you all ladies grumpy and exhausted but now nausea kicked in massive not sick just feels like worst hangover ever. So hoping that is a good sign though xxx
Definitely a good sign jac!!!! I’m happy you feel crappy lol! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back