August mummies :)

I love how all we want is to feel crap.

Anyone expecting their 1st?

This is my 2nd ... my little one is 3.5 (or not so little) who is also an ivf miracle xx

This is my 2nd ... my little one is 3.5 (or not so little) who is also an ivf miracle xx
This will be my second but my partners first! I wasn’t trying when I had my son! I had only been with his dad for 3 months when we fell pregnant! It was all so fast and scary!
Ive been with my OH for five and a half years and started trying in June so it’s a totally different experience this time round! Xxx

That is fantastic you have a little one already. This will hopefully be my first if this time is my rainbow baby after a year of losses... This is the worst I have ever felt so hoping this is it for me and will take it if means it is haha xxx

Amazing to hear of everyone’s stories.

It’s mad how everyone has such a different journey but we all have the same end goal :)

I’m so excited for the future, but I’m so so scared xx

It’s mad how everyone has such a different journey but we all have the same end goal :)

I’m the exact same Mel! Really scared! This site is so supportive but it’s also very eye opening to the struggles and what can go wrong and how common it all is. Just praying we all have healthy babies in nine months time xxx

Good luck and healthy happy pregnancies ladies, looks like I'm out
Temps plummeted this morning, followed by lots of cramping and some light spotting.

Good luck, you're last pink dye test looks really good, darker than mine did last week so it's a looking good for you so far!! Sticky dust to you
oh no hope theres more luck next time xxx

my first trying not to get anxiety and symptoms seem to be easing off but boobs still ache a little and still get cramps but not bad ones ive had zero spotting all the way threw so far so thats a good sign

I’m the exact same Mel! Really scared! This site is so supportive but it’s also very eye opening to the struggles and what can go wrong and how common it all is. Just praying we all have healthy babies in nine months time xxx

Here here! Completely agree. Think I joined here in 2012 which is when my journey started xx

Here here! Completely agree. Think I joined here in 2012 which is when my journey started xx
I was on here as ‘little smoosh’ when I was expecting my son and for about a year afterwards! Couldn’t remember my log in so needed to make a new account lol xx

Temp is still up and still no spotting but I don’t feel pregnant this morning! Hoping I’m just having a good morning and as the day goes on I’ll feel it more! I’m so nervous to take this digi incase the weeks haven’t went up! If they haven’t then I’ll end up buying more and ain’t nobody got the money for all them clearblues lol xxx

Temp is still up and still no spotting but I don’t feel pregnant this morning! Hoping I’m just having a good morning and as the day goes on I’ll feel it more! I’m so nervous to take this digi incase the weeks haven’t went up! If they haven’t then I’ll end up buying more and ain’t nobody got the money for all them clearblues lol xxx
I'm the same my temp is 26.9 today and apart from light cramps I dont feel pregnant I've taken a test every day and I still am so u should be find ( not clear blue sainsburys for 1 pound two pink tests) x

I'm the same my temp is 26.9 today and apart from light cramps I dont feel pregnant I've taken a test every day and I still am so u should be find ( not clear blue sainsburys for 1 pound two pink tests) x
Do you mean 36.9? I’ve been 37.1 every morning! When I had my son I took one test and went on about my life haha! Must have taken 20 tests this cycle lol xx

Do you mean 36.9? I’ve been 37.1 every morning! When I had my son I took one test and went on about my life haha! Must have taken 20 tests this cycle lol xx
Yes 36.9 sorry lol. I dont blame you I thought I'd be like the first 4 weeks all over the shop but everything's really settled now xx

Try not worry @Littleperson everyone's hcg is different and as you said was about week 7 with your son it kicked in. They say systems start more week 7. Big hugs try keep positive.

I haven't tested in ages as after last mmc it goes for nothing. Think more stress if nothing else.

Hope you are all okay. Sending massive cuddles xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back