August mummies :)

Congratulations lovely! I’ve added you on! How you feeling? Xxx
Thank you!! I'm feeling fine, a little nausea here and there and weeing in the night. Mild aches, but also finishing up my tests and they are staying light so that's bothering me but we will see I guess! Hoping it means nothing but it's different to how I tested with my first 3 kids so I really don't know.

Thank you!! I'm feeling fine, a little nausea here and there and weeing in the night. Mild aches, but also finishing up my tests and they are staying light so that's bothering me but we will see I guess! Hoping it means nothing but it's different to how I tested with my first 3 kids so I really don't know.

Last night I couldn’t sleep, I had to get up 5 or 6 times to pee in the space of an hour! I thought I would at least have a little bit longer before the constant need to pee set in!!

I think it all depends on what type of tests you are using and if your urine is concentrated enough. Fingers crossed for you.

I hope they get darker for you. It all depends when af was due, if still to come they can be light. If after you want to see them gradually getting darker but you could just have slow rising hcg. Keeping all crossed for you and have a sticky wee bean xxx

Totally agree with what the girls are saying! Try not to worry too much xxx

I feel so stupid! Saw my bus coming and ran for it this morning! Went into town to do some Xmas shopping and ended up with really heavy bags! Didn’t think until after I’d bought all the stuff! Had to slug them round to the taxi rank! Feeling a bit tender on my left side! I’m home now with feet up but worrying incase I overdid it!

I feel so stupid! Saw my bus coming and ran for it this morning! Went into town to do some Xmas shopping and ended up with really heavy bags! Didn’t think until after I’d bought all the stuff! Had to slug them round to the taxi rank! Feeling a bit tender on my left side! I’m home now with feet up but worrying incase I overdid it!
Awww don't worry as baby is still tiny and hopefully bags weren't too heavy I still carry my shopping but they say around I think no more than 20lbs but to watch more and more and try not lift heavy as pregnancy progresses xxx

I hope they get darker for you. It all depends when af was due, if still to come they can be light. If after you want to see them gradually getting darker but you could just have slow rising hcg. Keeping all crossed for you and have a sticky wee bean xxx

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Fortunately or unfortunately I've been temping all year so know exactly when I ovulated and when my periods are due. As of now I'm 6 days late. Knowledge is power until it's not! I'm trying to be optimistic but also worried at the same time. Seeing doctor on Wednesday so either I'll know by then or they'll test me (have hashimotos thyroiditis so they are quick to test bloods etc).

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Fortunately or unfortunately I've been temping all year so know exactly when I ovulated and when my periods are due. As of now I'm 6 days late. Knowledge is power until it's not! I'm trying to be optimistic but also worried at the same time. Seeing doctor on Wednesday so either I'll know by then or they'll test me (have hashimotos thyroiditis so they are quick to test bloods etc).
Awww so you are late well fingers crossed just slow hcg rising.... Will be thinking of you and Wednesday and hope good news when get results from the bloods. Xxx

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I hope everything goes well for you on Wednesday.

Really hope everything goes okay on Wednesday! Let us know how you get on xxx

How are we all today ladies? My left boob feels like it could explode and is visibly bigger than my right lol! This happened to me with my son as well! I just feel knackered!!!

How are we all today ladies? My left boob feels like it could explode and is visibly bigger than my right lol! This happened to me with my son as well! I just feel knackered!!!

Doing ok. Still got cramps. They are on and off. Struggling to get to sleep the last few nights. Uncomfy with the cramps, finally get comfy then need to get up to pee!

I am hungry. Like super hungry a lot more often than normal! I will try not to go too crazy though.

I’m wondering when I should phone up to make a booking appointment. I was going to wait until 5 weeks but really I just want it done so I know when I will get a scan

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Doing ok. Still got cramps. They are on and off. Struggling to get to sleep the last few nights. Uncomfy with the cramps, finally get comfy then need to get up to pee!

I am hungry. Like super hungry a lot more often than normal! I will try not to go too crazy though.

I’m wondering when I should phone up to make a booking appointment. I was going to wait until 5 weeks but really I just want it done so I know when I will get a scan

Hope everyone else is doing ok.
I’m so hungry too! I just want all savoury things especially cheese! Normally I’m a sweet tooth!!
I’m going to do another digi on wed or Thursday and if it’s went up from
1-2 weeks I’ll call the doctor!
Best to do it ASAP eh?! Xx

Tierd so tierd lol I work fulltime in a sainsburys cafe and boy it's hard hiding all the symptoms from the girls dont feel nauseous most of the time cramps a lot thou. And sore boobs haha x

I’m so hungry too! I just want all savoury things especially cheese! Normally I’m a sweet tooth!!
I’m going to do another digi on wed or Thursday and if it’s went up from
1-2 weeks I’ll call the doctor!
Best to do it ASAP eh?! Xx
That was like my first pregnancy. I'm a choc-aholic but first time I went totally savoury.
My nausea has kicked in but not complaining at all as last miscarriage I didn't get it and felt even then something wasn't right..

Hope you are all taking it easy when you can rest when tired and keep that wee bean well xxx

Tierd so tierd lol I work fulltime in a sainsburys cafe and boy it's hard hiding all the symptoms from the girls dont feel nauseous most of the time cramps a lot thou. And sore boobs haha x
Poor you... That is tiring on your feet all day and I hope the smell of the food doesn't make it difficult for you at any point. Xxx

Aww jac I get what you mean! Part of me will welcome Nausea and sickness when it arrives as it’s very reassuring!
I’m smelling allll the smells! I work in a school supporting needy kids and am currently with p1s and they just pump all day long hahaha! Glad I’m not sick yet because I have a feeling I’ll be dashing to the loos soon lol xx

I’m a support worker, working with adults with physical and learning disabilities which involves assisting with toileting. I am absolutely PETRIFIED I will be as sick as I was last time because boy I have no idea how I will do my job! Hopefully won’t be an issue though! A girl can dream.

Poor you... That is tiring on your feet all day and I hope the smell of the food doesn't make it difficult for you at any point. Xxx
im coping better this week, last week was awful everyone was questioning me why was i tierd ect.. lol i was like burning candle at both ends knowing a had 8/7 hours rest problem is the insomnia at night im so tierd but takes ages before i go to sleep and as soon as that alarm goes of im awake + pees all threw the night lol how are you feeling?

im coping better this week, last week was awful everyone was questioning me why was i tierd ect.. lol i was like burning candle at both ends knowing a had 8/7 hours rest problem is the insomnia at night im so tierd but takes ages before i go to sleep and as soon as that alarm goes of im awake + pees all threw the night lol how are you feeling?
OH no they were not..i hate when have to make excuses haha... Hopefully they leave you be and you don't have to make excuses again. That is same as me have not had a full night sleep in weeks... But I am just happy to be pregnant again so won't moan at anything I get. :pray: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back