August mummies :)

Please don’t tell me this. I’m hanging onto the hope that I’ll start feeling better as soon as I hit Tri 2! D’oh!

I feel quite big too, but that’s probably my IBS. I can’t wait to get a proper bump and feel properly pregnant xx
Sorry you are unwell, I am coeliac so any gluten or cross contamination really makes me feel poorly. You must have extra sensitivity to food whilst being pregnant. :(. Maybe you can find out what foods to avoid. I know IBS and that type of pain is excruciating not pleasant at all. Poor you :(

I have my scan on Monday. I am so worried as since I was in hospital not been able to keep down folic acid or my pregnacare I have taken for over a year. So that is nearly three weeks.. I even throw up thyroxine which I take. It is just medicine that seems to make me throw up. Even if I mix it with food.. so worried :(

I’ve not had the 12 week scan yet. Paid privately for the Harmony Test due to issues with my first xx
Ah hope then you get low risk and then confirmed with 12week scan... Hope my results are in so can ask consultant to check. Neck was good though which at least gives me hope and hands were like jazz hands so good sign not Edwards syndrome either... Well hoping anyway xxx

Good luck with your scan @Leila. I hope you start to feel a bit better soon.

I have started to have ‘better’ days randomly thrown in with the awful ones so that makes me hopeful for the second trimester. I’m 12 weeks tomorrow.

I hope everyone’s test results come back ok too.

@Leila u will be fine regarding the folic. Spine closes over really really early in pregnancy.
My first pregnancy my baby had spina bifida so know alot about it.
Try not to worry. Ul be fine x

@Leila u will be fine regarding the folic. Spine closes over really really early in pregnancy.
My first pregnancy my baby had spina bifida so know alot about it.
Try not to worry. Ul be fine x
Thank you for the reassurance. I was taking folic acid for a whole year before I conceived and only stopped around week 8... can’t take medicine. Only another day to go until my scan so fingers crossed all will be okay :).
Thanks again for the reassurance

I also hope your baby is okay? Hope so xxx

I had my scan. The baby was a bit lazy, kept wanting to sleep, I had to keep moving around to wake them up so the doctor could carry out the scan. Still waiting for the blood test results for - I forget now - but just relieved as I am a worrier..... I have tried to upload the picture but still isn’t working. I’ll figure out how to do it... thank you for all support from everyone xxx

I had my scan. The baby was a bit lazy, kept wanting to sleep, I had to keep moving around to wake them up so the doctor could carry out the scan. Still waiting for the blood test results for - I forget now - but just relieved as I am a worrier..... I have tried to upload the picture but still isn’t working. I’ll figure out how to do it... thank you for all support from everyone xxx
Happy to hear scan went well. Hope it relieves some of the worry seeing your wee baby. I am the same a born worrier so I understand completely. My little one is constant on move even to point I Could feel not kicks as I know too early but just something and sonographer said no wonder it was like doing back flips and everything. Xxx

Wonderful news everything is ok @Leila

When’s your due date?

Week tomorrow for me? xx

Happy to hear scan went well. Hope it relieves some of the worry seeing your wee baby. I am the same a born worrier so I understand completely. My little one is constant on move even to point I Could feel not kicks as I know too early but just something and sonographer said no wonder it was like doing back flips and everything. Xxx
It’s so lovely, and really quite an amazing experience. :). So happy for you too :)

Wonderful news everything is ok @Leila

When’s your due date?

Week tomorrow for me? xx
They told me going by the measurements the due date is 10th August and that I’m measuring exactly 12 weeks.
Still waiting for the results of some tests they did today so will not be feeling ok until that’s out of the way :) they said they will let me know today.
What time is your scan tomorrow ?

They told me going by the measurements the due date is 10th August and that I’m measuring exactly 12 weeks.
Still waiting for the results of some tests they did today so will not be feeling ok until that’s out of the way :) they said they will let me know today.
What time is your scan tomorrow ?

It’s a next Tuesday ... wish it was tomorrow hun xx

Mines is next Monday. It honestly can’t come quick enough!

My little girl turns 4 on Saturday. I am feeling so so emotional about it!

It’s a next Tuesday ... wish it was tomorrow hun xx
Oh good luck ! The wait really does drag on and on. It’s really an amazing experience. It’s just really weird to comprehend I have this little person inside my body :). Such a lovely feeling :)

Mines is next Monday. It honestly can’t come quick enough!

My little girl turns 4 on Saturday. I am feeling so so emotional about it!
I know that feeling of having to wait. It just goes on and on..... I wasn’t expecting to feel emotional but I really did was amazing. :). I really hope both you and Mel this time next week all the happiness and smiles :)

14 weeks today, hubby thinks that I have a bump but tbh I've put on weight that isn't the baby so think it's just fat lol! Trying to eat a bit cleaner this week and exercise to prevent too much weight gain. My appetite has subsided a bit now which I'm hoping is a theme that will continue for Tri 2. Otherwise I'm still feeling pretty good, had a headache all weekend but that seems to have gone now, my IBS has been bad the last couple of days with cramps but other than that have to pinch myself and look at my scan photo to remind myself that I'm actually pregnant! Sorry to all your ladies that are suffering. I have my next midwife appointment on Monday I'll be just under 15 weeks so think it's a little early but hey-ho! Rather see them more than not. Had my test results yesterday and classed as low risk so no recommended further testing at this time x

14 weeks today, hubby thinks that I have a bump but tbh I've put on weight that isn't the baby so think it's just fat lol! Trying to eat a bit cleaner this week and exercise to prevent too much weight gain. My appetite has subsided a bit now which I'm hoping is a theme that will continue for Tri 2. Otherwise I'm still feeling pretty good, had a headache all weekend but that seems to have gone now, my IBS has been bad the last couple of days with cramps but other than that have to pinch myself and look at my scan photo to remind myself that I'm actually pregnant! Sorry to all your ladies that are suffering. I have my next midwife appointment on Monday I'll be just under 15 weeks so think it's a little early but hey-ho! Rather see them more than not. Had my test results yesterday and classed as low risk so no recommended further testing at this time x
Awww great to hear another low risk.. I am hoping my consultant can tell me results for that as if low risk they don't tell you.
I'm starting to show as the bump at bottom is getting harder... At night it looks as though I am 6months but that is water retention and bloat but in morning you see my the bump. I am hoping to try and not put on as much through pregnancy but eating properly and walking every day but if it piles on it piles on, just hoping not haha.
I am with you rather have the appointments than not. Xxx

I cannot upload my picture I tried and I tried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back