August mummies :)

Went to the doctor today for a sick line, she prescribed cyclizine too so I am hoping it helps with the nausea and I can get back to life soon. Been struggling so bad the last few days.

Hope everyone else is managing ok with their sickness.

Went to the doctor today for a sick line, she prescribed cyclizine too so I am hoping it helps with the nausea and I can get back to life soon. Been struggling so bad the last few days.

Sorry to hear you are still bad. Best timing for you to be off though I know it will be tight. I haven lt been sick once but the nausea never leaves and exhausted everyday. Still hoping that means good sign this time. Still bad food/drink aversions too so just having to eat and drink what I can. Xxx

Sorry to hear you’ve got it bad !! I don’t feel anything. Sore boobs is about it for me. Should be 6 weeks ish not sure.. have to wait for my scan next week. Xx

I too was prescribed cyclizine for my sickness after being in hospital this past Saturday, I have given up on taking them as still feeling and being sick the whole time, just taking everyday as it comes just now.
Hope you other ladies are coping x

I too was prescribed cyclizine for my sickness after being in hospital this past Saturday, I have given up on taking them as still feeling and being sick the whole time, just taking everyday as it comes just now.

I took one tonight and felt no difference. But will try again tomorrow. I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time with it. I feel the same. Living minute by minute. Just need to get through it and then can get back to enjoying life.

Yeh I stopped today so gave it four days of three tablets a day and it made no difference for me, but was willing to try anything. Haven’t had them today and don’t feel much different, just trying to eat small bits at a time, and things that I think won’t be too horrid to take back up haha, the things we go through, but it will be all worth it in the end :)

Aww ladies, so sorry to hear so many of you are suffering with severe nausea and sickness.

As for me, I literally don’t feel pregnant.
I’m really bloated and I’m starving all the time, but that’s it.

After 3 miscarriages I’m so scared xx

My nausea comes and goes but I've been sick loads 7 times in one day once lol. Last nights was actually funny my other half wanted this chocolate mouse thing for dessert and put abit in a bowl for me I left it for ages I knew I didn't want it and he was like go on get it down you ect so I ate it. Anyway couple of hours later and I stood up and looked at him and said u know I really didn't want that chocolate mouse and my god i only just made it to the bathroom sink where the obvious happened he was there retching!! hes doesn't understand food adversity's when pregnant. I'm a chocolate lover.... havnt touched any since becoming pregnant.

Sorry to hear you’ve got it bad !! I don’t feel anything. Sore boobs is about it for me. Should be 6 weeks ish not sure.. have to wait for my scan next week. Xx
Same here just sore boobs that have grown quite significantly - DH is loving it LOL! Other than that I feel fine, sorry ladies that don't!x

My nausea comes and goes but I've been sick loads 7 times in one day once lol. Last nights was actually funny my other half wanted this chocolate mouse thing for dessert and put abit in a bowl for me I left it for ages I knew I didn't want it and he was like go on get it down you ect so I ate it. Anyway couple of hours later and I stood up and looked at him and said u know I really didn't want that chocolate mouse and my god i only just made it to the bathroom sink where the obvious happened he was there retching!! hes doesn't understand food adversity's when pregnant. I'm a chocolate lover.... havnt touched any since becoming pregnant.
What ashame sorry to hear that your still being sick. Hopefully that goed away soon for you. I have been lucky keeping anything I eat or drink downbut I'm like you absolutely love chocolate and gone off it so much. More savoury foods I can stomach. Yeah my OH didn't understand that first time pregnant either but totally gets it this time and tries to get me anything I say I feel like haha xx

Oh yeh and the bloat and hunger, I look like I'm about 5 months gone as I'm so bloated!x
My bloating had calmed down for me thankfully cause I was like that felt further along and looked big. Same for me boobs have got alot bigger. Nausea I hate but worth it if means all will be okay for me so can't complain. Hope you continue to have a good pregnancy makes it more enjoyable xxx

That's ashame the tablets didn't work. Hope it passes soon for you. I'm just taking day by day. The really bad ones I am just having to lie down most of it but at least not been physically sick yet but the nausea and Tiredness does zap your energy. Hoping all is okay and be better soon xxx

Guys my cramping eased off for a while me and my OT DTD last night and now the cramping is back loads of pulling and tugging with one running right across my middle. Is it ok? It's no worse than the other cramping I've had... and I've not even spotted or had any brown DC at all throughout the pregnancy. What's the thoughts. Also I finally had a sick free day yesterday still had nausea though x

Guys my cramping eased off for a while me and my OT DTD last night and now the cramping is back loads of pulling and tugging with one running right across my middle. Is it ok? It's no worse than the other cramping I've had... and I've not even spotted or had any brown DC at all throughout the pregnancy. What's the thoughts. Also I finally had a sick free day yesterday still had nausea though x
I’m sure it will be fine! You experience all sorts of cramps, aches and pains throughout pregnancy! I’d say it’s very normal as long as there’s no bleeding xxx

It’s completely safe to have sex while pregnant so no harm should be done. I know it’s hard not to worry but please try.

Was thinking of you this morning @Littleperson and hope everything goes ok today at your scan xx

Thanks girls! Yesterday I felt a little bit of hope. Today I don’t have any hope at all. But I think that’s best for me anyway. I’ll let you know how it goes xxx

Good luck again @Littleperson. At least within the next hour approx you will finally have your answer after a terrible long wait.

@Jadejones try not to worry and cramping can be many things causing it. Trapped wind, Ligaments I had quite bad cramping last night but eased this morning. Hopefully you have many more sick free days too. Help to give you some energy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back