August 2017 babies!

Lunababy, you could say you have take some antibiotics and can't drink :wink: that's what I will be doing anyway haha

Welcome vampysgirl
Congratulations and best wishes for your pregnancy!

Oh my gosh I feel so sick and dizzy and when I'm working I feel like I'm going to faint or throw up!

I've got a couple of days off now thank god I just feel generally awful :(

Hope your all feeling better than me!!!!

I feel terrible too, a mixture of cold and morning sickness

I have an urge to go out and buy more pregnancy tests, stop me!!! I'm 6 weeks today and still can't quite believe it :) hope everyone is having a lovely evening!

Hi, can't believe I am back again. My EDD going by my LMP is around 23.8.17.
I was here in 2014 and made some amazing friends for life. We were all October 2014 mummies and now there are actually 3 ( me included) who are all due in August 2017.

Welcome and congrats :)

Hi ladies, can I join you? Got my BFP today after 6.5yrs of TTC and two rounds of ivf. I tested today at 2pm not expecting much (test date is Monday) and got a very clear positive. I've done 3 in total now today and am in shock. I'm 4 weeks tomorrow so I know early days, we had two embryos transferred so with such a strong positive in PM I'm thinking of twins?

I'll have a scan with fertility clinic at 7 weeks. Due date of 26th August xxx

Ohhhhh wow Tashap 6.5 years!!
Congratulations you definitely deserve 2babies for being so patient and persistent with your ivf you
Should be so proud and happy with yourself- really happy for you!!
Welcome and all the very best!!

I'm here wishing my 1st trimester was done! feeling so unwell and now realise I'm being extremely impatient!

:( :(

Welcome and congrats Vampysgirl!

Getting the nausea thing! It's definitely worsening slowly but surely.. The thought of anything sweet is really turning my stomach. Anything carby and salty (basically chips and crisps!).

Last edited:
Also welcome and super congrats to you tashap!! Wow, what a journey you have had. Can't imagine how tough it must have been over so many years. Twins would be amazing!

Mummytobe0817 - don't do it, back away from the pregnancy tests and go visit another aisle!

Last edited:
Thank you ladies, I'm delighted to be joining you here. Can't wait to get to know everyone.

Prrtfect- sorry you are feeling unwell, I hope you feel better soon x

Docl- I hope the nausea passes quickly and doesn't get to bad. Carby and salty sound perfect to me x

Haha pregnancy tests are always on my mind too. I've done 2 and really want to buy some more today. It's silly as 2 should really be proof enough that I am pregnant.

Thank you all for the lovely welcome. Seriously still in disbelief that I am back lol

Tashap,
huge welcome to this lovely group and huuuuge congrats, echoing everything Prrrfect has said, I'm getting tearful at the thought of your journey and how incredibly much you deserve this happy ending! :hug:

DocL,
I could have written this! The thought of everything apart from carby and salty is making me wanna puke :puke:
This constant queasiness and nausea 24/7 and 0 energy are getting me down :( But also feeling so grateful at the same time arghhhh it's tough!!

Sending love to all of you wonderful August mamas to be! And more of that special (industrial strength sticky) babydust :dust:

(P.S. This constant knicker/tissue inspection business is still going strong. I can't see me snapping out of this any time soon! :looped: )

Last edited:
Oh I feel soooo much better today!
Wow what a rough few days!
Hope you are all feeling good today too??

So after feeling really relaxed not worried about a scan to reading a daily blog about eptopic pregnancy and now
I want a early scan!!!

Looked on here it's one of the most viewed treads!!
(Early scans!)
And when I joined this group I was talking about pain in one side and now after feeling like I have had flu!

I'm worried what if it is eptopic, and I'm telling family at Christmas in such a big surprisy way!!
Ummmmm

The anxietys kicked in !

Welcome to everyone who is new! Tashap I'm keeping everything crossed that it's twins for you, you most definitely deserve it after such a wait! Will they do an early scan at the clinic? I hope you don't have to wait 12 weeks to find out :)

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday night and no-one is feeling too unwell! I'm off to a Christmas do, have offered to drive so I have an excuse not to drink, only problem it that it's at an Italian restaurant and the smell of garlic has been making me feel sick this week, wish me luck!

Hi girls!
Congratulations to all of you! You can count me in too! My EDD is on the 21st of August- well according to the random calculators out there. Haven't been to the doctor's or anything yet.

I am 25 years old, and have recently moved to the London from Copenhagen. So this is a whole lot of new to me!
I, too, feel so scared and nervous about having a miscarriage. I am just crossing my fingers, and hoping for the best.

In terms of symptoms, I am dying here. lol I was practically throwing up, boobs hurting and sleeping A LOT from sometime in week 3, which surprised me because all the fancy internet said that throwing up could be way later. FML. :D

Anyways, I hope we will all make it through without any complications <3

Hi ladies, can I join you? Got my BFP today after 6.5yrs of TTC and two rounds of ivf. I tested today at 2pm not expecting much (test date is Monday) and got a very clear positive. I've done 3 in total now today and am in shock. I'm 4 weeks tomorrow so I know early days, we had two embryos transferred so with such a strong positive in PM I'm thinking of twins?

I'll have a scan with fertility clinic at 7 weeks. Due date of 26th August xxx

Wow how exciting after such a long wait! Congratulations!

Hi girls!
Congratulations to all of you! You can count me in too! My EDD is on the 21st of August- well according to the random calculators out there. Haven't been to the doctor's or anything yet.

I am 25 years old, and have recently moved to the London from Copenhagen. So this is a whole lot of new to me!
I, too, feel so scared and nervous about having a miscarriage. I am just crossing my fingers, and hoping for the best.

In terms of symptoms, I am dying here. lol I was practically throwing up, boobs hurting and sleeping A LOT from sometime in week 3, which surprised me because all the fancy internet said that throwing up could be way later. FML. :D

Anyways, I hope we will all make it through without any complications <3

Welcome and congrats!

I think we are the closest in age, I'm 24 :)

Ha unlucky with the throwing up, I haven't had that yet thankfully but god am I exhausted! Its my day off today, but by 12 I wanted a nap :lol:

Welcome Mrstox and tashap!! My fingers are so crossed for you to have twins, how exciting. It's lovely to hear someone who has been trying for so long to get their bfp it's so so lovely!!!

I have felt like shit today!! I went shopping with my dad, brother and son (Xmas tradition!) and wow, my son was a devil child!!! It made me think, why am I doing this again haha!!! Every shop we went in to he had to lie on the floor and sometimes scream....why?!?! He is normally a goodish boy!!! It didn't help that I am now starting to feel the nausea too...bleh! So I watched the strictly final and cried a lot and now I'm in bed!!!!

I'm 26, not too far off the ages, I do look about 12 though!!!

Well there is my rant over, hope you all continue to have a lovely weekend and let's try not to check our knickers too much hoping4rainbow!! I'm guilty of it too haha!!

Last edited:
One Question I need to ask...what is behind everyone's username?! Mine is that my husband calls me eggs (don't know why, really don't but it's stuck and a lot of my friends call me it too!!) x

Hey everyone, sorry to have been a little quiet. Life got busy and I got more and more tired after work so have been trying to take it a little easier. Hope you are doing well...any new symptom spotting? I will be 6 wks on wed when I am due my first midwife appointment. Mixed emotions at the moment; sometimes I feel pregnant, other times I don't. It is the most bizarre feeling! Rolls on the 8 week scan. I have learnt that whilst I am patient generally, I am definitely not when it comes to pregnancy !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back