• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

At a&e

positivity :)

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm overreacting?! I woke up in the middle of the night with strong pains in my tummy. Was up for a while but eventually they settled down and I went to sleep. Woke up today all fine but at lunch time went to the loo and there's dark blood on my knickers. My mum works at the local hospital and so had a chat with a few people and they've told me to come to a&e. Just got here and it's really busy :( wish me luck!! Xxx

Oh hun, I really hope you're ok. Wishing you all the very best. Please keep us update xxx

Ah hun hope your ok dont be worrying it will only be something simple. your coming up to your second missed af so its common to get spotting. got everything crossed for you xxx

Goodluck hunny, thinking of you and keep us posted x x

Try not to worry hun. It could be af spotting that has been collecting inside u and has shifted as ur bean is growing.
Have my fingers crossed for you tho. Let us know how u get on xxx

Thanks girls, I thought they might be able to send me straight to the epu but looks like I'm in line and there's literally about 20 or so people in front of me. Amy I actually had a tiny bit of spotting last time my period would have been due. I hope it's something like that! Xx

im sure it is i had it on previous pregnancies. When i was in a&e The assessment nurse saw me then they sent me to the epu just relax you will be fine. positive thoughts miss positivity!!!!xxx

Ah that made smile Amy...and then cry lol! I just went to the loo and no blood which is good. I was more worried because of the pains as well as the blood xxx

Aw hope everything is ok hunni, Im sure it will be xx

Really hope eveything is ok for you. Take care x

Just seen this, hope everything is on darlin I'm sure it will be!!! Thinking of you Xx

Fingers crossed for you hun, sending you lots of positive vibes. Let us know how you get on. xxx

Ohh...all the best for you, hope everything is well!!!

you did the right thing going straight there. That little bean aint going anywhere its just giving you a taste of the trouble its gonna cause you when its born lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back