Asthma

Amber8

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I got my :bfp: on Tuesday, I'm so happy but it's also really scary. For the past 2 wks I feel like I've been struggling to breath properly. I do have asthma it's not bad & I've never had an attack (touch wood). I've noticed I'm having to use my inhaler alot more & I have read its ok to use it in fact they reccommend u do so u get enough oxygen to the baby.

Does anyone else have asthma & found they struggled wen u fell pg? I've not made an appointment with the gp yet because I expect they won't want to see me until I'm
8 wks. I'm not sure if I shud go see the gp about it even if it's just for reassurance?

Xx

Me!
Go see your gp. My asthma is a lot worse now that Im pregnant. Im on 2 inhalers and some asthma tablets and really struggle without the tablets x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks simone, I've read that ure heart is beating alot faster wen ure so I suppose it explains why as soon as u do anything u are out of breath & even more so for those of us that have asthma. I'll see how I get on but I do think I'll make that appointment with my gp.

Thanx

Xx

Not yet - still take my brown inhaler twice a day and that's it. Deffinatly go see GP hun as you might need to up your dose a bit.

Talk to your gp Hun, asthma varies hugely in pregnancy, some people get better, others need more help in terms of adjustment of meds, have a chat and see what they think xxx

I have asthma top and found it is worse since I was pregnant and found I am using my inhaler more especially when I lay down in bed at night. You should speak to your gp though to see if you need to change your medication

Thanks everyone I will phone my gp on Monday & get an appointment booked, I'm fine wen I'm totally relaxed but if igofir a walk or do anything I'm struggling. As u say they may just need to up my meds.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back