calling advice from asthma sufferers??

hols1981

Reaction score
Hi girls
anyone with asthma = how is it during pregnancy
generally mine is ok but there have been a couple of nights - maybe 3 since i found out i was pregnant that iv had to use my nebuliser
generally i just use my ventolin inhaler but the odd time iv had to end up using the nebuliser to clear it
has anyone had advice on ventolin nebuliser inhaler?
i know its important to keep asthma under control but i worry that the nebuliser passes through the cord
i went to see the nurse at my surgery who was a bit useless and gave me a prescription for some nebules but i only use them in emergency

ive googled it and not found much advice on it - apart from net doctor that says where possible use the inhaler as it minimses passing into the umbilical

i of couse only use the nebulier when i feel really bad - but wanted to know if anyone else was suffering with their ashtma a bit as well?

Hoping there must be some asthma sufferers in the forum!?

Thanks
Hols xx

Hi hun I have managed to keep mine under control with the ventolin so can't help. I am taking it regular even if I don't feel I need it cos the doc advised me to. I have begun to notice how breathless I am but thats down to the lacking lung space with babe growing. xxxxxxxx

hiya, i have also kept mine under control with the ventilon, plus i take a puff of the purple spray which helps prevent the asthma occuring. (not sure of the name of the purple spray), i havent used a nebuliser in a long time, im sure it would be ok to use it. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back