ASDA Baby Event 8th August

kellylou

Reaction score
As the above states really, if you have any coupons dig them out as you will probably get more for your money!

oooh i like asda baby event, shouldnt really say that as i work for tesco but it is better x

Thanks hun, was actually wondering when this was on :yay:

I got a large follow on milk for £10 so saved £4 you can get some bargains.

I'm hoping the character beds are reduced from the character event. They were last time :)

does this start on monday? as i was on asda website and cant find anything about baby event?

The asda baby event wasnt on today as i went in store and nothing on, so i asked and they said rumours of it in the store and should be roughly around 2-3 weeks time, so end of august beginning of september hopefully girls !

Thanks for letting us know hunny, i was going to nip out on my lunch tomorrow x x

Yeah, I was quite excited about going in to see what was on in the event this time and was gutted because wasnt on yet lol! So I ended up buying a set of pj's and some bibs and socks for wee 1 as didnt want to come out empty handed after going in lol

It starts the 30th according to mother and baby magazine

Sorry guys I was wrongly informed and I am one of the baby bloggers for the baby club....not good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back