Asda Baby & Toddler Event

I just got the £10.00 johnsons box this morning- last one in the store! yippee, also bought two multi packs (4 packets of wipes in a pack) of johnsons fragrance free wipes for £8 and two packs of 50 cotton pad sheets Johnsons- reduced to clear from £1.79 to £0.85 :) My OH bought it all for me and i love it all, i didnt realise the johnsons box had compartments inside- its so useful, when i run out of something we can just replace the thing in the compartment yay! xxx

was gonna ask about the box. i have loads of johnsons things cos my next door neighbour was a johnsons rep and has a garage full of the stuff but is the box any good? i havent got a decent changing box yet...

The amazon one would be better but for £10 with gear in it its great :love:

I was at my local one today :yay: Some great stuff! Got some cute Mickey Mouse bowls and plates for the wee man, the usual toiletries for stock up! There's lots.. Deals on bulk wipes, car seats, door bouncers, lots of Tommee Tippee feeding things.. Rusks, baby juice etc.. Also on Asdas own Little Angels range there are 2 for £2, nipple cream, stretch mark cream and stretch mark oil :yay: Great value! Also they have 10 Cow and Gate dinners/desserts for £5 (not in baby event) but Sainsburys have the same for £4.50 :) xxxx

2 for £2 nipple cream?!?!? *rushes out the door to asda*

Went to asda today and got loads lol!! I got a box of 84 size 1 nappies and a box of 90 size 2 nappies for £9 each. The Johnsons box in white for £10, a tommee tippee bottle and teat brush reduced to £3 from over £10, a winnie the pooh pyjama set for £4 and a winnie the pooh sleepsuit for £4!! They also had coloured babygrows £5 for 7!!!

Also if anyone has the coupon for the huggies newborn starter kit which is 'half price' from asda - they have currently reduced these to £3 but the coupon actually takes off £2.50 from the price of the kit so i actually got 2 starter kits for 50p each!! So i got 27 nappies 64 baby wipes and a hat for 50p!!!!!

oooh! I HAVE got that voucher somewhere. Taking it to asda pronto! I got a tomme tippee sangenic nappy wrapper for £5. I nearly bought one for a tenner on Friday. Lucky escape!

I've just picked up 128 huggies nappies for £9!! Bargain!!! I saw the mickey mouse plates that Jennifer said about, their so cute!!

Off up to Asda after dinner to get my Johnsons Box! Well excited! Shall see what other bits I can persuade OH to let me buy too! Hehehe! x

Well I got my Johnsons Box!! :D Cant wait to fill it with all my other baby bits and bobs!

I haven't opened mine yet - but am thinking i might pop there after work one night to see what else i can pick up before it finishes!!! Did you pick up any other bargains?

96 Size two nappies for £9 and 6 packs of baby wipes for £5 :-D Love it! If we weren't watching our cash so much then i'd probably have gone proper crazy! I bought loads at the last Asda baby and toddler event. Tesco normally follow suit after so cant wait to see what they come up with! X

omg i went in yest and everything is so cheap... about 100 nappies for £5.50 !! i bought loads i got bath seat down to a fiver aswell and a few other bits but the travel system is down to fifty quid stroller is down to 25 bouncer is down to 7.50 and so is play gym soooo cheap xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back