Asda Baby & Toddler Event

Zazu

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just had a flier through the door saying that there is a baby & toddler event from 27th July - 8th August.

Looks like there are some bargains.

xxx

Ahhh another one!

If my LO gets a move on then maybe I could take her for an outing to asda hehe. I decided last night in bed that I didnt have enough sleep suits, and the ones I did have are all white....deffinatly in need of some patterned ones, maybe some pink ones......

....oh this baby is going to make me poooooooooor. :blush:

You wouldn't believe I was going to google this yesterday :love:

Does anyone know what its showing?

the categories on there are, clothing, healthcare, laundry, playtime and bathtime, safety, feeding, travel, food and drink, toiletries and accessories, asdas little angels range,baby changing :) hope that helps? x

I might get the johnsons box and tommee tippee steriliser :love: if they're on :)

:yay: might get the tommee tippee bottles too :love:

Ooooh! I'll definately be off down for the Johnsons Box! LOVE Johnsons stuff! :D Baby could use it too I suppose... ;)

How weird is this? My Baby and Toddler event leaflet has just dropped on the door mat! Freaky! lol x

*edit* They could've put some vouchers in ;) I dunno...!

Last edited:
How weird is this? My Baby and Toddler event leaflet has just dropped on the door mat! Freaky! lol x

*edit* They could've put some vouchers in ;) I dunno...!

Lololololol! You got to be joking! Asda pride themselves on their "cheapness" not to warrant giving vouchers/clubcards etc out! ;-) xx

If your after the tommee tippee steriliser (i have had this a couple of months now) but in Mothercare it was just over £20 for the electric one and £13 for the microwave one when i went in there!!!
They also had a deal on the Tommee Tippee bottles/ starter kits too!!

Ooh i'm hoping they have some stuff left by the time i come back from holiday!!!!

the leaflet doesnt show everything but it shows loads... bright/neutral bouncers = £15, walker £25, johnsons box = £10, nappy wrapper £8,travel cot/stroller £25, GORGEOUS playgym £15, safety gates £15, leap from learning table/booster seat £15, highchair £30, microwave steriliser/breast pump £10... thats most of the offers... xxx

I feel left out!!! i want a leaflet!! But i do need a baby chair and playgym!!!!

I didn't get a leaflet but they the johnsons box in store already where I am I just bought it cause it seemed good value :)

I just got a manual breast pump, steriliser set, 6 bottles, grooming kit, 4 dummies and 100 nappies for £49 :)

i never used the grooming set lol altho a lot opf ppl i kno luv theirs ... so far ive bought a ball, sit me up seat, spoons. cups , nappies and my fussy madame willl only suck the TT £4 dummies :( lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back