Asda Baby & Toddler Event!

Tasha89

Reaction score
Just thought i'd remind you if you've not seen the advertisements!

It starts today and ends on the 8th May! :dance:

I'm sooooooo pleased that the Tommee Tippee Electric Breast Pump is £40 again! I kicked myself last time for letting OH talk me out of it! Git! Since then the cheapest i've found it is £60 :roll:

http://direct.asda.com/Baby-Toddler-Event/6010,default,sc.html

Thanx hun, i need a couple of baby gates so i will get them while the event is on xx

I went today and got my monitors, a play mat and a car seat for my moms car. I had to go to two to get everything i wanted and they still didn't have the bouncer. :( Never mind i'm trying another one later x

im going to asda`s on saturday to get a few bits. any ideas if they got baby bedding on sale too? x

im going to asda`s on saturday to get a few bits. any ideas if they got baby bedding on sale too? x

I don't think it is - cant find it on their website, although their bedding is reasonably priced anyway.

I went to an asda yesterday and there was nothing going on, there were signs saying baby and toddler event, and one short aisle of baby and kids stuff and that was it. :confused: does it have to be an asda 24?

The baby and toddler event is on in certain asda shops But seems yours said about the baby and toddler event then it was on there, theres not many items on sale in the event and you have to go to the certain aisles ie fairy liqitabs you have to go to the washing aisle and baby grows you go to the baby clothing section etc etc so you have to walk around the whole shop looking x

someone on facebook said that people in their local store were handing out goodie bags! I feel so let down! Its quite a small store and they dont have many clothes or anything so maybe we need to go to a bigger one. Anyone know if 'asda home' stores are doing the event?

Goodie bags?! lol i didnt get one!! x

If you go onto the asda website and go onto the baby and toddler event then it tells you what stuffs in the event. There isnt as much as you`d think x

Last edited:
i think they do them twice or 3 times a year but not too sure x

This is the second Asda has done this year and Tesco's followed after Asda the first time, so cant imagine it being too long before Tesco follow again...

Our Asda had one main aisle of baby event products - the best place to look is the website :)

i went on sunday and got a few baby gates at £7 each!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back