Armed and ready!!

kred84

Reaction score
Well this month, I have taken a more proactive approach.

I have started taking Agnus Castus, Royal Jelly and Prenatal vits.

Today i bought a Clearblue digital ovulation predictor pack too :)

Better bloomin' work!! Spent a fortune!

:dust:

xxx

what do the Agnus Castus and Royal Jelly do? Tell me about it - the cost is ridiculous!

Well, Ac is meant to help regulate hormones and help stabalise your cycles (apparantly)
and RJ is supposed to be a bit similar but is good for our eggs and ovaries (also great anti-ageing properties ;) ) lol!

xxx

Good Luck Hun!!! I know what you mean about the cost. I've decided this month is the month so sod the cost and went out and bought Pregnacare, CB digi kits and CB digi tests!! Sending lotsa baby dust xxx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck to you hun, hope its your month xx

After all i spent for getting my :bfp: this month, it seems my chances of actually conceiving are running out.

After 5 months of no af, now she won't bloody go away! 9 days now.............

Good luck for the rest of you positive girls this month!

:dust:

xxx

everytime someone mentions royal jelly i think of xmas and boots gift packs of oyal jelly bath lotions!!!

good luck xx

I'm glad you said that Babybo, before I read up on Royal jelly I was very confused when people started saying the were taking it and it aided fertility, I give those gift bags to my nan at Xmas :shock: xxx

Ladies Royal Jelly???? I am CD1 and thinking ogf taking...... how long do you take it for and what dosage??? xxx baby dust to all!! xx

I took agnus Castus this month til cd 14. Could this have messed my cycle up. I'm cd30 now and no af but bfn :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back