What time to test for ovulation?

andreag

Reaction score
Hi
I have just started TTC and have used the clearblue digital ovulation predictor this month. I have used all of the sticks and not got a positive. I have been testing first thing in the morning, which it says you can do, but I have just bought some more tests on the internet and they specifically say not to test first thing in the morning but between 10am and 8pm.

Does anyone know if Clearblue works differently, or would I have missed the LH surge? am now very confused.

thanks

Andrea

Hi Andreag

I would have thought that you would be able to use them first thing if it says you can.

I have the ones from e bay and they do say different things but maybe clearblue tests are a little stronger and can detect earlier...sure they wouldn't be able to state to use at morning if you couldn't.

Anyway welcome and good luck ttc...hope you get your bfp soon! :D

Hi andreag :wave:

The following information might help you;

When can I do the Test?

When you start testing depends on your usual cycle length. Below is a simple chart that will tell you when in your cycle you should start testing.

image195161.jpg

Testing days start from the first day of your period.

Also;

It is important that you haven't urinated for at least 4 hours before doing the test, because this ensures that the hormone level in your urine is concentrated enough for the test to detect. You can test at any time of the day, but it should be at the same time each day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back